Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira (2688 Views)

Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari's Granddaughter, Amal Bello / Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by NEUSICMEDIA: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
President Buhari’s daughter, Hanan shared one of these photos of her niece, Amira Junaid, at the weekend along with a congratulatory message.

“It’s never too late for congratulations.” she captioned the photo.

Source: https://neusicmedia.com/features/beautiful-photos-of-president-buharis-granddaughter-amira/

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Xscape1993(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
So beautiful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by nairavsdollars(f): 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Beautiful.Kudos to Nonso the photographer
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Abdul05: 7:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin How wish she was mine..l would lock my self inside for month
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by sidebox(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Make I give gidigiddy this girl
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by nairavsdollars(f): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
She is not ripe yet
Abdul05:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Befulfilled(f): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Our money dey work
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Abdul05: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:
She is not ripe yet
grin are you now accusing me of child's molester grin grin l don't wan to be arrested
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Magnoliaa(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wow. Asa Nwa. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Sammy07: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:
She is not ripe yet

Says who?

What about you?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by doubleE70: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
hmm.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by finaltod: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
All the commenters above me are Perverts

With that being said, I go like chop this girl clean mouth o
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by blessedvisky(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hot and classy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by care4you: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Buhari, your manhood lives on

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Fulani are naturally beautiful with their sexy oval head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Totilopussylick(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Befulfilled:
Our money dey work
How much be your money

You will not keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Totilopussylick(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
So adorable �

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by FarahAideed: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Show us beautiful roads Buhari has built, beautiful electricity Buhari has supplied , beautiful Security ..not this nonsense ..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Totilopussylick(m): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
SlyDev:
Fulani are naturally beautiful with their sexy oval head
Still you can't compare them with Igbo girls lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Igbo girls are not my type, let me not say further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
She's beautiful!

I hope hisba police won't come for the photographer
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by 360degreess(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Totilopussylick:
.. You say waiting?.. Those ones way dey get yam legs?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Jeon(f): 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
BEAUTIFUL
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by christistruth01: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Beautiful.Kudos to Nonso the photographer

Hanan Buhari is a first Class Photographer

She Trained in the Uk
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by GodIsBiafran: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
To be honest Buhari has good genes. His problem is that Islam has eaten up his God given brain.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by babasolution: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Thrash,this family should get lost,people are dying in their domain they don't even give a Bleep,very elitist heartless people.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by SmartPolician: 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Even though they gave Nigeria a president who doesn't know his left from his right, the Buharis are beautiful.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by Gadafii: 12:35am On Dec 21, 2021
Abdul05:
abokii, with your burantashi, you will be tired o the third day

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by femi4: 5:27am On Dec 21, 2021
Another bubu strong gene
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by ybalogs(m): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
So beautiful.
Nah money you dey see so
Re: Beautiful Photos Of President Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amira by ybalogs(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2021
SmartPolician:
Even though they gave Nigeria a president who doesn't know his left from his right, the Buharis are beautiful.
Very very at that. Money is beauty afterall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Current Three Best Governors In Nigeria Based On Developmental Projects / He's Not One Of Us - Hausa, Fulani Deny Atiku (Pictures) / Adeleke May Not Govern Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.