Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered (610 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers / Wike Must Go For Rivers State To Be Liberated / Ekiti Has Been Liberated From Pdp’s Bondage – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2020

Re: Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered by newharddrives(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2020
I doubt is abia will ever be liberated,the decay is too much
Re: Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered by Ojiofor: 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
ChEkWaSIyKe:
What a joy in my heart... I am so loving this.

If there is any state in Nigeria that needs prayers is Abia state. God's Own State but covered with so much darkness and BLOOD in the land.

The time of liberation has come. I have been praying for Abia state personally, and was happy seeing this.

Please if you're an Abian and you love your life and your generation yet to come, please don't miss this prayer. Come out with your family, inform your friends and neighbours about it. Let's pray for Abia.

Glorrrry!!!!

Abia state has been praying like forever,what we should do now is to #ENDPDP in Abia state in 2023.
Re: Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered by Bialegend(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Black people and stupidity plus ignorance. Have you ever seen where prayers solved societal problems? Where do these people come from into this world? Behaving and thinking like early bush animals. Apes!!
Re: Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2020
newharddrives:
I doubt is abia will ever be liberated,the decay is too much

Honestly, the land needs help from above. God will deliver Abia
Re: Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2020
Ojiofor:

Abia state has been praying like forever,what we should do now is to #ENDPDP in Abia state in 2023.

Well said. This time the prayer will change the heart of Abians to vote against PDP
Re: Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered by newharddrives(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2020
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Honestly, the land needs help from above. God will deliver Abia
Amen
Re: Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered by rezimero: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
And truly, Abia is Liberated!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Is Set To Be Liberated And Delivered by Stanweezy(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2023
That's dream come true, Mama Kara si according to the locals destroyed that state

(1) (Reply)

Endsars- We’re Ready To Defend Nigeria At All Cost, Army / #ENDSARS Deadliest Ex Sars Officer James Nwafor / RESET NIGERIA Endsars Protesters Block Onitsha Head Bridge: Photonews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.