Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Help!! (discovered I Have An Enlarged Heart) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!! (discovered I Have An Enlarged Heart) (365 Views)

I Just Discovered I Have Hiv / Natural Way To Prevent And Reverse An Enlarged Prostate / Goitre An Enlarged Thyroid : Natural Treatment For Goitre From Swissgarde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! (discovered I Have An Enlarged Heart) by Pauliski: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good evening NAIRALANDERS...
I discovered during the lockdown that I was having this discomfort in my chest region. I was able to see the doctor recently and was adviced to run a chest x-ray and ECG test. Today, went to pickup the result and was told I have an enlarged heart.... Then I was adviced to see a cardiologist and also to run an echocardiogram test.
Please doctors in the house, i need your advice and support on this issue.
Thanks beautiful people as I await your responses.
Re: Help!! (discovered I Have An Enlarged Heart) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2020
Now I have heard it all, I can't believe that such sickness exists
Re: Help!! (discovered I Have An Enlarged Heart) by chatinent: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Here to read comments.
Re: Help!! (discovered I Have An Enlarged Heart) by Kunmius(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please go for surgery immediately. It is a deadly illness. I had a colleague that died last year from this. He went to bed at night and had difficulties breathing and passed on. The doctor we rushed him to said people with enlarged heart are destined to die young (I don't mean to scare you). My colleague was just 24 yrs. The doctor also said even if he survived, he would have been brain dead. So please, do what it takes to correct it. I heard surgery is the way.

Pauliski:
Good evening NAIRALANDERS...
I discovered during the lockdown that I was having this discomfort in my chest region. I was able to see the doctor recently and was adviced to run a chest x-ray and ECG test. Today, went to pickup the result and was told I have an enlarged heart.... Then I was adviced to see a cardiologist and also to run an echocardiogram test.
Please doctors in the house, i need your advice and support on this issue.
Thanks beautiful people as I await your responses.
Re: Help!! (discovered I Have An Enlarged Heart) by Shellsploit: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lalasticlala kindly come to a brothers help!
Re: Help!! (discovered I Have An Enlarged Heart) by Humanoid01(m): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kunmius:
Please go for surgery immediately. It is a deadly illness. I had a colleague that died last year from this. He went to bed at night and had difficulties breathing and passed on. The doctor we rushed him to said people with enlarged heart are destined to die young (I don't mean to scare you). My colleague was just 24 yrs. The doctor also said even if he survived, he would have been brain dead. So please, do what it takes to correct it. I heard surgery is the way.

That "brain dead" part really got me. I was diagnosed with IHD a few years back, and I've been experiencing brain-related setbacks to an extent.

(1) (Reply)

Female Genital Mutilation(fgm) / Smoking Vs Masturbation / Healthy Nigerian Foods To Eat During Bleeding......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.