Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Can I Secure An Educational Loan From Any Bank In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Secure An Educational Loan From Any Bank In Nigeria (340 Views)

Can A Pgd Secure An Msc Admission In The Uk, If I Have A 1.5 Cgpa? / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / How To Secure An Affordable Bedspace In Unilag Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Secure An Educational Loan From Any Bank In Nigeria by Amee101(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I just gained admission to study in Australia, I was expecting my initial tuition fee that is expected to be paid from Nigeria to be like 8000 to 10,000 Australian dollar, I was hoping to make up this money between now and first quarter of next year. But the school gave me a minimum of $17000 to pay and there's no way I can meet up with that money except I take a loan and payback from salary. I'll appreciate if any one can give me clue on how to get a student loan or educational loan.
Thank you.
Re: How Can I Secure An Educational Loan From Any Bank In Nigeria by Amee101(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Please I'll appreciate if any one can throw some lights about educational loans from banks or any organization.

(1) (Reply)

FG Resumes Negotiations With ASUU To End Strike / Maye Urge FG To Increase Education Budget / Teacher Allegedly Beats Student To Death For Not Answering A Math Question (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.