Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria (55488 Views)

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel / Pastor Ibiyeomie Donates A Public School In Rivers (Pictures) / Public School In Anambra Using Ankara Material For School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Arrewa: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Could this be why BH is after the good Prof?
probably
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by IamCookie(f): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
noble2faith:
That's my school.

2007/2008 set

Science Dept.

Ali Idowu Samson

My school , 1998 set. Per aspera Ad astra
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by pozehnani(f): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
It's not enough to build fine schools.
The issue here is our poor maintenance culture. Can we maintain it as a people? In a few years to come, will the govt still be interested in funding the maintenance?

Some of the now ugly ones Started out fine but for poor and lack of maintenance they are what they are now.
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa only if they knew the Kano governor they're insulting is one of the best governor's (top 3) in Nigeria (As regards infrastructural development) I Tell you. Whether he carry money for agbada or not, HE WORKED. At least na him own Dem see. Their own leaders own Dem no see o and e fit worse sef. Kano city currently is more beautiful than ALL THE CITIES IN THE EAST and WEST (APART FROM LAGOS). Even their brothers in Kano know that. Very dumb people who don't travel.
Save for their religious extremism which I detest cos it makes them look primitive and uncivilized, northerners are better off even in character than the rest. At least Dem no dey do Yahoo and no dey cheat their customers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Arrewa: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
sbaks:
Arrewa only if they knew the Kano governor they're insulting is one of the best governor's (top 3) in Nigeria (As regards infrastructural development) I Tell you. Whether he carry money for agbada or not, HE WORKED. At least na him own Dem see. Their own leaders own Dem no see o and e fit worse sef. Kano city currently is more beautiful than ALL THE CITIES IN THE EAST and WEST (APART FROM LAGOS). Even their brothers in Kano know that. Very dumb people who don't travel.
Just religious extremism northerners need to work on if not they are better off even in character
God bless you for saying it... As it is!

1 Like

Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by eliyke(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Public schools in Borno state
who ask you?
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by IamCookie(f): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
alfredthegreat:
That is my former secondary School.the building is called aso rock.i remember those days once your matter go aso rock as a student you are in trouble

You are very correct grin. Premier college
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Redcrafton: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Public schools in Borno state

This man! You love deceiving and lying to people.

These projects are WORLD BANK assisted project because of Boko haram.

People reading your posts will think that Borno state government did them with their monthly allocations.

https://www.worldbank.org/en/country/nigeria/brief/northeast-nigeria
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by gurunlocker: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one!

This is a Public secondary school in Borno

It's not by painting.... How many years is this new school?

They are talking about school with history, not school with just fine buildings that won't be the same in few years.
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Redcrafton: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
@Arrewa...

The World Bank Board of Directors has approved $500 million credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for the Adolescent Girls Initiative for Learning and Empowerment (AGILE).

World Bank approves $500 million credit for Nigerian girls’ education

It also said that nearly 80 per cent of poor households are in the north, which makes it very challenging for them to cover the direct and indirect costs of schooling.

Read more https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/405732-world-bank-approves-500-million-credit-for-nigerian-girls-education.html.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please stop deceiving people with cheap lies that are verifiable.
Most projects in the north is either from the FG, World bank or IFC.
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Germi9: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
nicho450:
How old is the school?
lolz werey

1 Like

Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Axzobr: 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Osun secondary schools are the best in terms of structure and beauty. E.g the one at ìlà òràngún. One of the biggest secondary schools in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
lol don't mind me, its just a fun
noble2faith:

Very wrong. Miracle center was not as common as it is today.
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Criticaltemp:
My beautiful daughter was born two night ago.. Though she was born prematurely but i still give God the glory. Support me to keep her alive biko.

She's been incubated since then... God bless your family as u help a family in need..

Six one seven zero four zero four zero seven four. fidelity... ...

God bless you people..
Help save ma Lil girl
Congrats! She will be well by God's grace!
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by obawinner(m): 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Public secondary school in Borno state... Borno is gradually getting there!
It's not about the building, it is about the people in it and what they do with the education they got.
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by 17yrnigga: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Shellsploit:
Better than okearo high school, matogun.

Lalasticlala's alma mater...

grin grin 600yrs ban is waiting for yougrin

1 Like

Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by ibksiv(m): 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Anniemae:
It actually looks better than some private schools
What level are you currently in?
Ayam reading law as well in uniport.
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by RichyAD(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
enshi:
Obviously not built by government but by old boys associations
You are from Ondo?
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Opeyemi04(m): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by solonubinho(m): 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Public secondary school in Borno state... Borno is gradually getting there!

School that they will not attend.
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by solonubinho(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Bobiswa55:
see below

Hi, let me ask you a very important question. If these your fixed matches are really true, why dont you take a loan of 5 million and stake on the games. At least that will give you enough money so you can stop harassing us with 'fixed' games here ehn..abi you've not had this idea before??
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by tsagir(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one!
AREWA FIRST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by nicho450(m): 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
noble2faith:

Older than Nigeria. It was established in 1949.
Abi
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Pearl05(f): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Best based on infrastructures or the teaching/learning culture? Those schools in Borno were recently commissioned and i doubt if learning activities has started since covid lockdown.
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by boscolly(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
are most of these schools in the north?
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by streetsoldier1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one!

They are not talking about structures, the measure is the quality of teaching and learning
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by samdaisi: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
Tell me the public university in south that have good structures like this,just tell me
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by noble2faith(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
IamCookie:

My school , 1998 set. Per aspera Ad astra

Yeah... Through difficulties to success!

1 Like

Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by noble2faith(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
alfredthegreat:
That is my former secondary School.the building is called aso rock.i remember those days once your matter go aso rock as a student you are in trouble

U Sabi!. Ur head dey dere!
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by NairaHercules(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
ikorodureporta:
TG/PS COMMENDS SANWO-OLU AS ORIWU COLLEGE WINS BEST PUBLIC SCHOOL IN NIGERIA [s]AWARD

The Lagos State Tutor-General and Permanent Secretary, Education Districts II and District IV, Mrs. Anike Adekanye has commended the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu for the priority attention given to the education sector by the present administration.

Adekanye gave the commendation during the celebration of Year 2020 Teachers Day in Abuja while receiving a brand new school bus on behalf of Oriwu Model College, Ikorodu, after the School had emerged as the best public school in Nigeria.

The TG/PS stated that Oriwu College, a premier school in Ikorodu Division of Lagos State, emerged as the best among other schools in Nigeria after meeting all the criteria laid down by the Award Committee in Abuja.

The Tutor-General /Permanent Secretary attributed the feat to Governor Sanwo-Olu's goal-driven disposition and dynamic approach of taking education in the State to an enviable position, adding that the recognition accorded Oriwu College, Ikorodu, is one of the many.

In her words, “The Schools’ conducive learning environment, brilliant WAEC/JAMB results consecutively recorded by the school, a well equipped laboratory, e-learning facilities, past laurels in both local and international competitions, interaction with stakeholders and a mutual relationship with the school host community and leaders, among several other laudable initiatives, ensured that Oriwu College emerged best among public schools ahead of its contemporaries”.

Adekanye also appreciated the unflinching support of the Honourable Commissioner for Education, Mrs. Folasade Adefisayo, while congratulating the Management and staff of Oriwu Model College for the well deserved recognition.

She also advised parents to continue to invest in the education of their children, describing quality education as the highest yielding investment one can give any child.

#LASG
#ForAGreaterLagos
[/s]
source: https://www.facebook.com/492378324116772/posts/3575473619140545/

Rubbish thread!
Re: Oriwu Model College Ikorodu Emerges Best Public School In Nigeria by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Nice one!

Alaaye mi Aboki:
The award goes to ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE not school structure, built by Dangote, populated by extremist cow herders.
Do you get it now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka / 2015/2016 Unizik Pre Science Form(facts About unizik pre science Programme) / 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.