Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Advice To LGBTI+ People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Advice To LGBTI+ People (205 Views)

Nigerian Model Alli Ojo Announces She Is A Lesbian Days After Posting LGBTI Flag / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Charly Boy: "Pregnant Linda Ikeji Listened To My Advice To Forget Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To LGBTI+ People by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 14, 2020
Go out there and live yourself, fight for your real self, what you believe in. I know its easy to say but you got to do it. Stop hiding.. All those people who tell you ''you will go to hell, you choose this, God is angry with you, you are possesed'' please don't listen to them, they only say this because they are not in your shoes so they will never know how it feels like. LGBTI+ members have high suicide and depression rate due to the hate, bullying,
ignorance and judgement most of us face from people out there who are privileged not to be an Lgbti+ member. Those who aren't LGBTI+ member feel they are normal and those who are LGBTI+ members are abnormal and unfortunate, that's why they always bully and look down on us but i tell you something. You are perfect the way nature made you, society are the ones who will make you feel something is wrong with you. Don't listen to them, keep fighting for your truth. Many people have lost their lives fighting for their truth.
If it disgusts you seeing things you hate or don't understand then show respect and kindly back off! Its not by force to ''LOOK''
God will never hate you no matter who you are and only GOD knows why and only God can judge you. Trust in GOD and forget people..

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks Over Move To Drop Single Amidst #endsars Protest / Download Music: Chicollins - Daddy / “mixed Feelings”, Says Rapper Falz As He Celebrates 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.