Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest (73292 Views)

Edo: Police Re-Arrest Prisoner Who Escaped From Jail During #EndSARS Protest / Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) / Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Burgerlomo: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Say no to weed grin
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by rahymrafiu(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2020
Johnnyessence:
madness keee
Yes it's madness
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by helinues: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Eriokanmi:
mad wetin? Have you seen the Hort Harcourt guys naked in the viral videos chanting End Sars?. I'd not share the video here so the mod wouldn't ban me. Just Google it. You can see the picture below. That's the new wave of protests globally. It simply means, the situations are out of normal and have to stop

That's madness raised to power 15...

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by OAUTemitayo: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is Agbaje na. I think this happened at Ife.

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Eriokanmi: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

That's madness raised to power 15...
lool
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by wonder233: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
They are all using the opportunity to renew yearly ritual

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Olayetan(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:
He used that opportunity to perform the ritual baba asked him to perform.

He is a Yahoo boy!

Sense won't finish you cheesy

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Sirmwill: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Macsjebs:
Chai, 2020 be like: 'Is there no one else' undecided undecided cry cry

So this is how this year dealt a heavy blow on my business cry cry cry
Despite all the reviews and recommendations Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature, no one still interested in patronizing me cry cry cry
Chai, am I heading to the village?

No! cry don't go anywhere ooo
But Please,give us those your beautiful posts from the village if you later go. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by olatade(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
One was dancing totally naked in kaduna.
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Emperor4tune(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
davididenyi:
When I say , people that are protesting are jobless and stupid , some pigs will not allow us to hear word in Nairaland
young man please tell me when was joblessness associated with stupidity?...pls give me a very fast reply because my anger to place a curse on you is runing out of patience
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Sanchez01: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:

He is a Yahoo boy!
Idiot. The guy in question is a first class graduate of covenant university.
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Sanchez01: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:

He is a Yahoo boy!
Idiot. The guy in question is a first class graduate from covenant university.
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Yada01(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:

He is a Yahoo boy!

your head get oil. The guy just use opportunity.

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by jaxxy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
SLAP44:
That man is a representation of the situation of Nigeria. The country is bathing in the public now.

He might be an uni Ife boy showing his Aluta capabilities. grin

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by sammy7410(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Pull d boxer na

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
baumolina:

The guy was carrying out the tasks his jazz man gave him.. Very soon, he money ritual go do
hmmm............

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hmmm!! The only thing I am seeing here is not a protester but someone that is renewing his ritual...

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by bizzibodi(m): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kingscee:
Bath or no bath if him PENIS no show nothing like BATH for there
I remember for primary school those days na so one female teacher get show us kponmo everyday,prim1,3 & 6 we don Sabi kponmo....wetin come bad pass she get son with us for class. cry cry cry

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Ratedgang: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2020
helinues:

Would you do the same in the public.

Be honest
is beach not a public place? grin grin
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
Na WA oooooo
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
u need that bath the more cause d odor from ur boxers alone enh

See finishing for helinues! cheesy
I'm sure he has not received his 5k monthly BMC stipend
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by helinues: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

See finishing for helinues! cheesy
I'm sure he has not received his 5k monthly BMC stipend

Tinubugoquench but not the SE politicians that have been depriving you guys of development hence flocking enmass to Obodo Oyinbo SW states.

Do something about it now or your generation to come might either curse or bless you
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Amadokat33: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
see below
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by hinere(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
What can I say?

This SARS and Police Officers have chronic Mental Health Problems....and I mean CHRONIC!!!

The worst part of it is that their family knows. Some purposely put them in the Police force because they cant deal and are tired of their unstable Mental Health Problems.

I can still remember the day a client called me that she needed my product for her sibling with Mental Health Problem. The sibling was a PAIN to her and the whole family!!! The sibling even takes hard drugs.

She got the product and during the period the sibling was taking the product, the sibling was calm unlike before. She was so happy with the progress. We've lost contact now sef.

Another person with Mental Health problems beats up his mom and siblings. The family are from a rich home. The Man was a Chronic Menace. They were contemplating putting him in the Police Force.

To me, that was a wrong move because a mentally unstable man shouldn't be allowed to carry gun or whatsoever.

I pray they didn't go ahead because we are dealing with so many MAD MEN in the Police Force walking the streets freely. They need to be chained.

What I see in this my line of work sef....I don tire undecided

#EndPuttingMentallyUnstableMenInThePolice Force
#EndSARS
#EndPoliceBrutality
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
This is height of people, give people a chance and they will take chances.

Is this part of protest.

Each Nigerians need to #ENDNONSENSEBEHAVIOUR
Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by Kestolove(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
Jerkules:

Yes na,a certain tribe does that,and it may interest you to know that he will still wear that boxers for 5 more days
Igbo people dey try bdat

Re: Man Bathing On The Road At Lekki Toll Gate During EndSARS Protest by GreyLaw(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
davididenyi:
When I say , people that are protesting are jobless and stupid , some pigs will not allow us to hear word in Nairaland

Yes, those high profile celebrities and other well-educated Nigerian protesting are jobless and stupid. With your mentality Nigeria would always be an easy ride for politicians.

Shift make I waka pass jare!

Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) / Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) / Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo)