Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , October 14, 2020 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , October 14, 2020 (205 Views)

Deforestation: Obaseki To Inaugurate Edo Forestry Commission On Wednesday, June / 6 Vital Points To Be On The Lookout When Buying Cow For Fattening / Interesting Points Before Buying An Essay Online - Myperfectwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , October 14, 2020 by femoint007(m): 6:23am On Oct 14, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open HeavenssadWednesday, October 14, 2020) -

*Block That Channel 2*

Special Note:

These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one of his numerous disciples, of Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, effective, January 1st, 2015,, to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my, Father, for You're able to keep me from falling, and present me faultless before Your throne of glory in heaven with exceeding joy.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, I have laid my hands on the plough, please, give me the grace never to look back or compromise my faith, in the mighty name of Jesus.

4.Father, let every bridge connecting me with my sinful past and nature, collapse, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, empower me to flee from every appearance of evil, and from anyone or anything that could make a shipwreck of my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, strengthen me in my inner man and give me a strong willpower to overcome every distraction, and temptation from the pit of hell, in Jesus' name.

7.I block every loophole that I have created for the devil to come into my life, with the blood of Jesus.

8.Father, please, help me to deal with all channels of sin in my life decisively, from now on, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Father, give me the grace to make heaven at last, and to see You in glory, in Jesus' name.

*10.Father, frustrate the tokens of liars over Nigeria, and make diviners against her peace, progress and prosperity, mad, in the mighty name of Jesus.

*11.I decree, in the name that is above every other name, every terrorist, and sponsors of terrorists in Nigeria, will not see the new year.

*12.Father, arise, and choke to death, all the enemies of Nigeria, who are trying to choke your children to death, and tear them into two, in the mighty name of Jesus.

13.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; confirm and establish Your words in his mouth, in Jesus' name.

14.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

15.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

16.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
17.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Hectare Of Farmland With Borehole In Ogun State In Is Needed For Rent / Fresh Palm Oil For Sale / Do You Need Onion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.