Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner (24260 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by LCling: 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
I WONDER WHY BUHARI WOULD Continue to despise the 5% region. Of all educated people in dat region he chooses to make a public laughing stock from them all d time.
As usual dey would not take nonsense , dey would react, champion a reject, Only for BUHARI to turn to the mistress and say , U see ur people ?? Wike,Abaribe?
Then BUHARI would turn to elites especially any supporting disposed individual to Igbo presidency and say , U see this Igbo presidency u see they would be first to champion reject. And the investors will either shrink or rethink
The game continues

1 Like

Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by samwillyco1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
How are we sure that Buhari is aware of, some of the appointment going on in this country. One day late Yaradua would be appointed into a political office.

1 Like

Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by tot(f): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
Viicfuntop:

Shut up. This is not a time to joke
[/s]
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Lovelyn451(f): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by bmdthemix: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
mn
big zb
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
080bjaked:

You are against #EndSars and not only that, you had the effrontery to call protesters "Criminals" yet you are on this thread forming holy. You are an hypocrite Mr Man. You also called PDP (Pharaoh Democratic Party) but you would support anything APC. Mr man, you are a political bigot.

Where were you when the called WizKid dull boy? She may be your mother but to alot of Nigerian youths, she's just another political bigot whose soul is sold to APC.

My beloved brother, I think you are deliberately misquoting me.. Why not see my other posts to understand my point?

Anyway, it doesn't matter.. God knows I mean well for Nigeria. It doesn't mean I am perfect myself or flawless, but I will continue to try my best to stand up for the truth, no matter how unpopular it may be.

I thank you for your concern..

May God grant us the strength to lift Nigeria higher..

God bless us all..
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
tot:

Silvernorgold is a big time hypocrite forming patriot. Paid agent parading all over the place writing useless epistles whilst hiding under the cloak of God.

My sister, you are far from the truth. Nobody is paying me to speak the truth.. I have also observed how deep you hate Patriots and other well-meaning Nigerians. But the truth is that no amount of hatred or campaign of calumny can deter us from praying for and uplifting Nigeria..

Nigeria belongs to us all.. If we don't take care of Nigeria, who will? We shouldn't wait for someone to pay us before doing what is right.

Hopefully, you'll have a rethink at some point and join us in this noble struggle of liberating Nigeria.

God bless you.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by tot(f): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:

My sister, you are far from the truth. Nobody is paying me to speak the truth.. I have also observed how deep you hate Patriots and other well-meaning Nigerians. But the truth is that no amount of hatred or campaign of calumny can deter us from praying for and uplifting Nigeria..

Nigeria belongs to us all.. If we don't take care of Nigeria, who will? We shouldn't wait for someone to pay us before doing what is right.

Hopefully, you'll have a rethink at some point and join us in this noble struggle of liberating Nigeria.

God bless you.
[/s]
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Lovelyn451(f): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
bmdthemix:
big zb
fat mn
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by bmdthemix: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
fat mn
biggest zb
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Lovelyn451(f): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
bmdthemix:
biggest zb
largest mn
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Tareq1105: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
BUHARImyDOG:
That ashawo drunkard na buhagoat side Chick

Even as an APC sympathizer, I'm against her nomination.

It's unfair to the opposition and a disgrace to Nigerians and Nigeria.

Her nomination should be rejected by all well meaning Nigerians.

Nigerian youths should wake up with an #tag.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by aumeehn: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brothers, this is wrong. Very wrong.. We can never achieve anything positive if we continue to act this way..

Would this ungodly attack reverse her appointment? Aren't peaceful protests and articles of enlightenment better than attacking a woman who is old enough to be the mother of some of us?

Since no one is perfect or without fault, if we continue to destructively attack one another because of our flaws, instead of supporting one another and harnessing our strengths, it means we'll never see any good in others, which means, Nigeria, our great nation, will forever be stagnant.. Which I am sure we don't hope for..

So, please, my dearest brethren, let us learn to love, appreciate others and offer constructive criticism, instead of going the route of bigotry, and hate..

Nigeria will be great, with our collective efforts.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless us all..
shut that soakaway useless man! How can you support a woman who is a known buharist to lead and electoral umpire! When the revolution starts we will start with your ilks!!

1 Like

Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by bmdthemix: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
largest mn
enormous zb
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Lovelyn451(f): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
bmdthemix:
enormous zb
jumbo mn
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by bmdthemix: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
jumbo mn
galaxy zb
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by udemzyudex(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Who dey always advise Buhari?
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by bmdthemix: 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
udemzyudex:
Who dey always advise Buhari?
another aboki with missing certificate
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by udemzyudex(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
bmdthemix:
another aboki with missing certificate

Chai.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
The nomination smells of illiteracy.

This man sef.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by Omazik: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
#ENDONOCHIENOMINATION# Trends, join the call.
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by NGpatriot: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Senate Minority Caucus = PDP.

Losers and hypocrites.

Lauretta Onochie = Done deal.

grin grin
Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by ima4sure(f): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
[quote author=ajebuter post=94926914]Not to be technical or anything,

But that lady ( ?) is not attractive, she also lacks decorum, good judgement and manners..

She is a poor representation of even Buhari's image and government.[/quote

Abeg which image him get b4?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Minority Caucus Rejects Lauretta Onochie Nomination As INEC Commissioner by ajebuter(f): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=ima4sure post=94948288][/quote]

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / Kachikwu's Letter: There Is A Cycle Of Power Within Buhari’s Govt. – Shehu Sani / 2019 Presidency: I Choose Buhari Over Atiku - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.