Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide (1355 Views)

Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU / 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / Kagara: Abducted Students Will Return Safe – Niger State Government (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2020
It's time we rise up and take our collective fates into our hands else the FG and ASUU will keep taking us for a ride, sacrificing our destiny on the platter of incompetence, carelessness and lack of seriousness on tertiary education. It is time we convene and protest this malady.

4 Likes

Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Next0: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2020
TUSKITES IF UDOM EMMANUEL OFFERS YOU PEOPLE MONEY, I HOPE YOU GUYS WON'T REJECT because they need to compensate us for time wasted at home

#EndAsuuStrike
I'll be there!
Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2020
Puloc:
It's time we rise up and take our collective fates into our hands else the FG and ASUU will keep taking us for a ride, sacrificing our destiny on the platter of incompetence, carelessness and lack of seriousness on tertiary education. It is time we convene and protest this malady.
Goan find something better to do, ASUU has all right to be on strike

1 Like

Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2020
techmaster092:

The should keep striking at the disadvantage of the students and keep them at home forever wasting their time. Or what do u really think students are doing out there, working jobs of good pay or making billions in businesses cos of the ASUU strike?U're a dullard and a nincompoop.

Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Puloc:

The should keep striking at the disadvantage of the students and keep them at home forever wasting their time. Or what do u really think students are doing out there, working jobs of good pay or making billions in businesses cos of the ASUU strike?U're a dullard and a nincompoop.
Who told u student r doing nothing out dere, u r d one doing nothing with ur life, n from ur write up it shows clearly u r under educated, hence ASUU strike need to cont so people like u would b beta educated
Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by paulolee(m): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
sure....we ar in the spirit of protest and DT is a good protest going forward....then endphcn and endbuhari go join
Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Buddy0: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Las las naija students start to wake up...
Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
techmaster092:

Who told u student r doing nothing out dere, u r d one doing nothing with ur life, n from ur write up it shows clearly u r under educated, hence ASUU strike need to cont so people like u would b beta educated
Lol ode like u forming doing something. if we check now there's nothing useful u're doing other than to stay home and eat from ur mom and dad's pot. U don't want to get serious with life and make ur own bread. u want the strike to last forever so that u can hide under the guise of a student to be foolish forever.

Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Puloc:

Lol ode like u forming doing something. if we check now there's nothing useful u're doing other than to stay home and eat from ur mom and dad's pot. U don't want to get serious with life and make ur own bread. u want the strike to last forever so that u can hide under the guise of a student to be foolish forever.
I can see u r going through alot, sorry
Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Dreamliner787(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
I don't think this is the best time for insults.. But take it or leave it, EDUCATION is LIFE

1 Like

Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
techmaster092:
I can see u r going through alot, sorry
Lol...it's good u look at urself in d mirror and tell urself that. Olodo

Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dreamliner787:
I don't think this is the best time for insults.. But take it or leave it, EDUCATION is LIFE
Don't mind d guy sounding unreasonable to wat is fact.
Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by DaInferno(m): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2020
techmaster092:

undecided was in my final-year October 2019, this is October 2020, am still not through. Utter encouraging words next time pls. na we know where the shoe the pain us!
Re: Students Will Protest ASUU Strike Nation-wide by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
DaInferno:
undecided was in my final-year October 2019, this is October 2020, am still not through. Utter encouraging words next time pls. na we know where the shoe the pain us!
I understand but things are not right with our system of education, this is what ASUU is fighting for, we can't jst continue like this

(1) (Reply)

Finally, It's Easy To Study Abroad!!! / PHOTO: Nairalander Gets Global Recognition From Commonwealth / Phd/msc Schorlaship With Stipend Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.