Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Has Been Hibernating - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Has Been Hibernating (457 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Has Been Hibernating by Dimmatic(f): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2020
Save Nigeria Group convener and friend of a dictator,tyrant,sectionist,BH and FHM patron as not been responding to the national ongoing protest resulting from failed government priorities governing ignorance. He is Amongst few Christians fraternising with enemy of the the faith,brother Tunde Bakare,you and many other sell outs of the faith will have a score to settle with He that calleth you guys into ministry.
Learn how drive better than you ever think it's possible.Learn driving manual or automatic cars.Learn also how to carry out vehicle checks
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Has Been Hibernating by nairalandankrah: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2020
#whereisMbaka
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Has Been Hibernating by kokoA(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2020
I must say I'm disappointed in Pastor. Bakare. I use to hold him in high esteem until recently. You led us out when GEJ was there, now your friend is messing up our present and future and you can't say a word.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Has Been Hibernating by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Pastopreneurs them
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Has Been Hibernating by Amotolongbo(f): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2020
kokoA:
I must say I'm disappointed in Pastor. Bakare. I use to hold him in high esteem until recently. You led us out when GEJ was there, now your friend is messing up our present and future and you can't say a word.
The unfolding events has shown where everyone belongs and what every one was up to in the past.

Now we can see the sincerity of Tunde Bakare and his stand towards saving Nigeria. It is so crystal clear now that Bakare wasn’t on the mission of saving the country but saving Buhari.
He was so passionate on making Buhari the President, the very reason he was so zealous against Jonathan's administration. I could even read where he proclaimed being handed over to by Buhari when his tenure elapses.

https://www.thecable.ng/bakare-ive-told-buhari-hes-15th-president-id-be-16th-video/amp

(1) (Reply)

Man Proposes, God Disposes! / Deeper Life. A Holy Cult? Young W.f Vs Old W.f / Dunamis Church Presents: Nations Worship In His Presence 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.