Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Lagos Landlord Who Evacuates Septic Tank; Pours Suck-away (sh*t) Into Gutter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Landlord Who Evacuates Septic Tank; Pours Suck-away (sh*t) Into Gutter (931 Views)

Police Arrest Ogun Landlord Who Tied Up 11-year-old Twins Like Goats (pic) / Police Arrest Kidnapper Anthony Ndubuisi, Uncover Victims Bodies In Septic Tank / Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Landlord Who Evacuates Septic Tank; Pours Suck-away (sh*t) Into Gutter by CaptainDo: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2020
I have a video clip of the activities of this particular landlord at 21 Aso Rock Street, Bucknor (the place is between Isheri -Jakande Gate in Oke Afar Isolo) . (I tried attaching it here but it keeps giving me error message.)

He is fond of evacuating the septic tank and discharging the content of the suck-away (sh*t) in the gutter. The faeces flows freely in the estate. This is just one out of several times he has done this. He does it at 4 months interval because the two septic tanks in the compound where 13 tenants live are not enough to serve them. We have been reporting the case but it seems he is more powerful than everyone living in the estate. The worst part is that his lawyer was threatening me yesterday (13/10/2020) for reporting his client, and he bragged that my reporting will produced no effect.

Are there no agencies in charge so such life-threatening act? We have been reporting but there has not been any action, or haven't they got our reports? I trust the quick response of Lagos State Government on related matter; unfortunately, they have not acted promptly on this one. Maybe, we haven't directed our complaint to the right department.

Please, anyone with a useful information on how to get this case to the Lagos State Environmental Monitoring Unit should help us. Let us save life in Aso Rock CDA in Bucknor-Ejigbo. The inhabitants and neighbours of this compound are seriously suffering. Lagos State should act quick please. There are other interesting facts they will surely discover about the building.

The landlord believes that he built the house and he has the final say on what to do with his building, not minding the environmental hazard he is causing in the estate.

The estate authority has invited him for a meeting but he insulted everyone in the meeting and walked out on them as they were trying to tell him the implications of his action.

Someone should help rescue us. Help us repost and send the video to the people in charge, let them act quickly.

I have tweeted it:
https://twitter.com/DonplusOkey/status/1316303130754195456

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Who Evacuates Septic Tank; Pours Suck-away (sh*t) Into Gutter by Born2Breed(f): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2020
Attache pictures and names let's escalate it on Twitter. The man go beg las las.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Landlord Who Evacuates Septic Tank; Pours Suck-away (sh*t) Into Gutter by Beblessedbaba: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2020
Take this to twitter put a disclaimer of viewer discretion.

Tag the governor Sanwo-Olu, his deputy, lagos state ministry of health, town planning, your local government handles.

Tag the punch, mobile punch newspaper, vanguard too,segelink, cool fm, lagos traffic radio, and any other popular jingo,
The rest is history you will get result under 48 hours the dude will be doing press up with fines after sealing the house. Remember to attach pics

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Landlord Who Evacuates Septic Tank; Pours Suck-away (sh*t) Into Gutter by Hoojay(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Landlord Who Evacuates Septic Tank; Pours Suck-away (sh*t) Into Gutter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lagos Landlord Who Evacuates Septic Tank; Pours Suck-away (sh*t) Into Gutter by chinchonglee(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2020
Since is so powerful, Y'all in ur estate shuld plan coup de e'tat against him.

One man's voice cannot be greater than that of hundreds.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Soldiers Kill Five Protesting Secondary School Students In Taraba / UNIPORT: Man Stripped After Disguising As Woman To Enter Female Hostel / Police Releases “king Of Madness”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.