Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless (238 Views)

God Bless The Weed Smokers And Eaters Abundantly (see Why) / God bless you / Please Guys I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2020
Please guys I need your advice, there's this girl that Im in love with, she doesn't use to call me I'm the only one that used to call her, she said that I should stop calling her sweet name like my love and baby if I'm texting her on whatsapp,that I should just called her name instead of my love, I ask her why she said that she doesn't like it, when ever I sent her love massage on whatsapp she will not reply, she will tell me that she has a boyfriend today, tomorrow she will say she doesn't have, there's a day that I told her that I love her but she say that she is not feeling anything, I ask her if she love me, she said yes that he loves me but as a friend, she used to block my number before but now she doesn't use to block it again, I called her anytime and she pick, I told her that one day I'm going to take her out she said OK no problem,please what is she up to, is she trying me to know if I love her or is she using my hard.please what should I do, should I forgot at her or continue
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

To be honest bro leave that girl now.

Na the kind of una dey swear for Bea after she chop una money and run. Just leave her, you don't deserve her.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2020
mtcheww
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2020
What's her name. I feel like I know her.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2020
Skinnything:
What's her name. I feel like I know her.
promise
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by CaptMarvel(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2020
You need a brain resetting slap.
Imagine you are Davido, just imagine and tell me how that gal will see you!
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by 6lackz: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kokorokomaster:
Please guys I need your advice, there's this girl that Im in love with, she doesn't use to call me I'm the only one that used to call her, she said that I should stop calling her sweet name like my love and baby if I'm texting her on whatsapp,that I should just called her name instead of my love, I ask her why she said that she doesn't like it, when ever I sent her love massage on whatsapp she will not reply, she will tell me that she has a boyfriend today, tomorrow she will say she doesn't have, there's a day that I told her that I love her but she say that she is not feeling anything, I ask her if she love me, she said yes that he loves me but as a friend, she used to block my number before but now she doesn't use to block it again, I called her anytime and she pick, I told her that one day I'm going to take her out she said OK no problem,please what is she up to, is she trying me to know if I love her or is she using my hard.please what should I do, should I forgot at her or continue
get another girl and flaunt her , make sure she is more cute than this one
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by PoliteActivist: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kokorokomaster:
Please guys I need your advice, there's this girl that Im in love with, she doesn't use to call me I'm the only one that used to call her, she said that I should stop calling her sweet name like my love and baby if I'm texting her on whatsapp,that I should just called her name instead of my love, I ask her why she said that she doesn't like it, when ever I sent her love massage on whatsapp she

She is begining to consider you as an option, probably because time is not on her side. How old is she? Meanwhile focus on improving yourself and circumstances. She is yours but will not be happy with you if you don't upgrade.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy / 37 Years Male Interested In A Relationship!!! / Check Her Number On Truecaller And Other Apps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.