Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country (10586 Views)

Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / Danlad Sunday Oladele Is Dead: Pioneer President Of NANS Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by Biodun556(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2020
As a former student union leader and stakeholder in student struggle, am amazed in what is happening in student union activities these days, just view the official vehicle of the NANS President.

And just yesterday Danielson Bamidele Akpan, the President was impeached by the Senate arm of NANS for allegedly embezzling $200k (N76.2m)during an emergency meeting.

But some people want us to believe that our problems are caused by some particular set of People.

Today student union leaders already own houses while in school from just being student union leaders and our 'YOOTS' see and hail them. Let me repeat, anybody who truly love Nigeria will demand total REORIENTATION.

We are all guilty in the failure of the Nigerian project and we must change our ways. Yes the @PoliceNG should be reformed just like the Civil Service, Elective Offices, Education, Private Companies, Churches and even homes. Anything short of that is a total waste of time.

As copied

16 Likes

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by sapientia(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Politicians influence Nans election

What do you expect

Even VCs decides who becomes SUG president.

We have been there and seen it all.

16 Likes

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by Ngenge(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Who bought it for him?
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by oz4real83(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Corruption has eaten so deep into every area of the Nigerian society. Nigeria is like MTN, everywhere u go, u will see corruption. Because of Nigeria, an English phrase was invented which is "to be fantastically corrupt", this phrase has never been used on anybody or country before, just Nigeria undecided

12 Likes

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by fergie001: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Very Correct/
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by Biodun556(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Leadership is not by age or tribe. If a system is restructured with unscrupulous personalities at the helm of affairs, the problem has just started.

To make a country better, electoral process that will lead to the emergence of an amiable contestants must be strengthened.

There is needs for value reorientation because nearly every Nigerians want to steal when they get to power. Our traditional leaders, religious leaders and those who are in position of molding the opinion of the masses have a big role to play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by amSTARboy: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Biodun556:
As a former student union leader and stakeholder in student struggle, am amazed in what is happening in student union activities these days, just view the official vehicle of the NANS President.

And just yesterday Danielson Bamidele Akpan, the President was impeached by the Senate arm of NANS for allegedly embezzling $200k (N76.2m)during an emergency meeting.

But some people want us to believe that our problems are caused by some particular set of People.

Today student union leaders already own houses while in school from just being student union leaders and our 'YOOTS' see and hail them. Let me repeat, anybody who truly love Nigeria will demand total REORIENTATION.

We are all guilty in the failure of the Nigerian project and we must change our ways. Yes the @PoliceNG should be reformed just like the Civil Service, Elective Offices, Education, Private Companies, Churches and even homes. Anything short of that is a total waste of time.

Bro anybody can get that plate number. Last time i checked, it costs about 200k - 250k with the complete documents.
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by abc115: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
Leaders of tommorow
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by amSTARboy: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
amSTARboy:

Bro anybody can get that plate number. Last time i checked, it costs about 200k - 250k with the complete documents.

He might not even be a student driving that car
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by Dreal1247: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
When one does not need to study hard to gain good result but needs expo to excel. When hardworking is assumed to be foolishness and stupidity, when gaining government job is not by merit but by whom you know, then we need reorientation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
amSTARboy:

Not just anybody, guy. That is colour green, which means a government number plate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by Biodun556(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
amSTARboy:

They will condem Buhari and give others excuse. #STOPNEPOTISM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
No hope for 9ja
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by stevebond007(m): 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Biodun556:

As copied

no mind them.
the impending wave will happen with or without them.

they will become irrelevant.
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by Rossinky: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Biodun556:

As copied

In my uni days, student union leaders walked around on leg like most of us. Where are these ones getting jeep from? Tomorrow they will complain about ''our leaders''.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by Kccheechy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
We are our own problems... If a leader of student's union already owns a house and is driving expensive cars while still in school, what do you expect when they join politics after school?? During my school days, my SUG president bought for himself many plots of land before he left that position. During SUG elections, the environment is just like a typical presidential APC/PDP election which is always soaked in so much violence!! Why should these be happening in an enviroment where intellectuals and so-called future leaders are being groomed??Why??!! Corruption has eaten deep into every sector and it's getting worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by johnpablo541(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2020

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by slivertongue: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
nans is for cultist and non 'academic students'

2 Likes

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by OlujobaSamuel: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
amSTARboy:

That car is given by FG or her rep, probably cash for them to get their preferred ride, but it's from the FG. The plate is govt issued too.
I have a bro that is also a member Abi Na official, although not all classes of officers are entitled to such.
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by helinues: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
NANS official may be corrupt but using the NANS president car to justify him is so wrong.

Before you could vye for NABS president which is National election, you must be from a solid background in terms of money.

So pls stop
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by alizma: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Biodun556:

As copied

May God bless you more and more. Each time I say this, they say I don't know what I am saying. The youths are busy calling elders as those responsible for the nation's problem while these so called elders were youths some few years back and the so called youths of today will soon emerged as the elders to be blamed by the youths of tomorrow except we all have total reorientation

2 Likes

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by amSTARboy: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

That car is given by FG or her rep, probably cash for them to get their preferred ride, but it's from the FG. The plate is govt issued too.
I have a bro that is also a member Abi Na official, although not all classes of officers are entitled to such.

I repeat....
If you want it let me know
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by GallantDuke(m): 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2020
All these my uncle's age mates dragging Nigerian students with us
Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by helinues: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
3x824:
[s][/s]

End point of all the cancellation efforts is attached below

Mind you, the registration of monikers,. Following of 40 different people and cancellation of all the 40 victims are done by real human not spam bot.

Indeed, village people are real

grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Official Vehicle Of NANS President.We Are Deceiving Ourselve InThis Country by OlujobaSamuel: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
amSTARboy:

I repeat....
If you want it let me know
Want what?
Govt plate or what?
You only get it if you are affiliated to govt agency in one way or the other. Private plate is different from govt plate
Modified:
Plates classification
1. Private:
Background – White
Lettering – Blue

2. Special/Fancy:
Background – White
Lettering – Blue

3. Commercial:
Background – White
Lettering – Red

4. Mass Transit:
Background – White
Lettering – Red

5. School Bus:
Background – White
Lettering – Red

6. Government:
Background – White
Lettering – Green

7. Armed Forces/Para-military:
Background – White
Lettering – Black

8. Diplomatic:
Corps Diplomat:
Background – Neon Purple
Lettering – White

Corps Consulate:
Background – Brown
Lettering – White

Corps Technique
Background – Navy blue
Lettering – White

9. Temporary:
Background – Black
Lettering – White

Anyone you see with any of the special plates category without being directly attached to it, just know he is using the influence of someone else that is attached to benefit from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gani Adams: NNPC Officials, Police Frustrate Efforts To Prevent Oil Theft / Dogara To Tinubu: Fight Subsidy Cabals, Bring Them To Book / Lagos Pegs Minimum Wage At N18,780, Level 17 Worker Gets N347,000 Monthly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.