Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,043 members, 7,956,891 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge (25953 Views)

Tribunal; Protesters Barricade Osun Roads / Demolition: Protesters Barricade Osun Govt House Over Nonpayment Of Compensation / Aisha Yesufu Asks Abuja EndSARS Protesters To Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by goodheart02(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
csn01:
it is becoming too much

The corruption is also becoming too much, so is the poverty and hunger in the land. Tell your president to fix these things first and you'll see people back down. It's simple

3 Likes

Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by dominique(f): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
This could be the beginning of a revolution.
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by uptimum123(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Omoslim26:

Guy no govt can really fight against it's own people

how many dem be

force my foot force wey no fit defeat boko haram and banditory dat one nah force?

And who are the people ?.... Are you aware that there a lot of people who wants a stop to this.

You should go and ask the BLM movements
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by chiedonedoor(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Guys should do this with caution.
Revelation 21:8 KJV
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Christ Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Maobichek: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
TecM0:
Must they block other road users

It's quite unfortunate, with what I saw today, it's not just "EndSars" as they claim, ppl are now showing their dissatisfaction over so many things happening in Nigeria.
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by manunitedbabes: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
slivertongue:
this is taking a different dimension. a dimension beyond #endsars. its now #endhunger, #endhighcostofliving, #endnepotism, #endabuseoftheconstitution, #endlifelessness, #endincompetence

No be lie
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by uptimum123(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
LOVEGINO:
u re more than a bastard. I wish I know ur location, I for use u as example.

Really ?
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Ihatemumu: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
uptimum123:
Una eye go clear when government start to dey use force

Think of the future your children.
If you cannot join the fight for a better Nigeria, then support else, go somewhere else
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by olarent: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
[Not out of this country alive but dead is speech make him one of the oppressor of massesquote author=Elvinci101 post=94940837]

Mumu, na your own eye go soon clear. Time has come to get people like you out of this country.[/quote]
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by uptimum123(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Elvinci101:

Mumu, na your own eye go soon clear. Time has come to get people like you out of this country.

Continue ehn...na head wey wan chop knock
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by uptimum123(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Think of the future your children.
If you cannot join the fight for a better Nigeria, then support else, go somewhere else

I support the movement but it's now time to let the Government do their job,don't use your rights to infringe on other people's rights.
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
uptimum123:

See this beast of no nation

Illiterate school drop out

Very smelling creature
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Muftimenk: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
TIME TO SEND MORE HOODLUMS TO SCATTER THE USELESS PROTEST.

They is power in 1 no matter the hoodlums u send we are unstopable.

morafvckin coward
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Elvinci101: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2020
uptimum123:

Continue ehn...na head wey wan chop knock

Testing the microphone, testing the microphone, testing the microphone......we will use you to test the machine Gun very soon.
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by uptimum123(m): 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nightstalker:

See this beast of no nation

Illiterate school drop out

Very smelling creature

I won't stoop so low to your level. I'll rather educate you
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by blowjohn(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Abuja was somehow today sha.
Some places I tried driving thru was just difficult.
Before u know it cars are already driving and facing u, with people shouting 'no road, no road!'

1 Like

Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by uptimum123(m): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
Elvinci101:

Testing the microphone, testing the microphone, testing the microphone......we will use you to test the machine Gun very soon.

I know your type... I only pity your family that you want to put in sorrow
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by LegacyB: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:
I wonder how you would feel when this same people you call useless get more useful things even you would gain from, from this protest. Learn to appreciate people who are doing what you and I can’t do for now for different reasons.
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by uptimum123(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Elvinci101:

Yes o! They are paid agents of APC.

If I am one of APC agents then it's quite glaring that you are one of the PDP's.

We know your motives and you and your PDP cohorts will fail

1 Like

Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by uptimum123(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Chicastle: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2020
uptimum123:
Disarming you mean?
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by ipswitch: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
"A lot of beautiful things in this world arise out of struggle" Mutabaruka
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by tnerro1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Bubu, abeg ooo, na so Syria take start oooo, and like joke 9 years now e never still end oooo, abeg bubu do something oooo make peace rain ooo. Boys are not smiling oooooo
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by medolab90(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
MikeMicheal:

Nigerians sha una just love the way una oppressors dey treat you.
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Omoslim26: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
uptimum123:

And who are the people ?.... Are you aware that there a lot of people who wants a stop to this.

You should go and ask the BLM movements

Well d last time I checked our voice is winning there must be saboteurs in every course
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Abee79(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Dear God! You are the one who decided that I should be a Nigerian. You have to tell me why cry cry cry
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Bluffly: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
uptimum123:
Which force. This was how most top countries got to where they are even China do protest
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Gabbriell: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Open schools and all this protest will go down the drain. PESIN WEY GET EXAM TO WRITE NO DEY PROTEST.
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by CreateIt: 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
These protests are beginning to take rather interesting twists; the protesters are gradually (unintendedly) endearing themselves to the police and military men. They've added better welfare package for the police in the agitations.

When the real gbege starts eh, these police officers will join them in lynching bad politicians.

The politicians should meet all demands ASAP. It is in their best interest o, before this gets to a point of no return.
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by Earnonline7: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
really
Re: Abuja EndSARS Protesters Barricade Berger Roundabout Bridge by teelaw4life(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
uptimum123:

That's exactly what we want. Let the whole world see this regime for what it truly is.
Be like say una no dey reason well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari's Two-Day Working Visit To Kaduna / N3,000 Adult Levy Imposition In Imo By Rochas Okorocha Causes Tension In State / RRS: A Model For State Police In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.