Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Canada Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Advice (408 Views)

I've Got #5m, Want To Do My Masters In Canada. Advice needed / Travel To Canada. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada Advice by Sodiano: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
Good afternoon...pls am running my visa to Canada by the special grace of God the visa will be out very soon... but am just some how confused now if i should stop the company that's running it to put it on hold for now or continue with the processing due to the travel ban for foreigners @ moment... or i don't know if the visa will start counting from the day it is out or from the day someone enter into Canada... Pls am confused @moment kindly explain to me better what to do....Thanks
Re: Canada Advice by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Sodiano:
Good afternoon...pls am running my visa to Canada by the special grace of God the visa will be out very soon... but am just some how confused now if i should stop the company that's running it to put it on hold for now or continue with the processing due to the travel ban for foreigners @ moment... or i don't know if the visa will start counting from the day it is out or from the day someone enter into Canada... Pls am confused @moment kindly explain to me better what to do....Thanks
you are going to get scammed. Dont say you were not told. There is no travel ban for work permit holders. Stop being gullible

Re: Canada Advice by Sodiano: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Video: The Worlds Deepest Pool Has Been Located With Over 113ft Deep / Top Beautiful Places To Have A Vacation In Lagos / My Pettions On I-130 Application Is In Since February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.