Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. (4797 Views)

**warning***don't Open This Thread / Are You Looking For A Good And Lasting Investment?? Follow This Thread! / Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. by RayRay06677(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
tempest12:

Where you paid after the clock finished counting down to Zero? Or where you paid on the same date your investment started running from the previous month?

Was paid on same date, mine is 3rd
Re: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. by tempest12: 6:48am On Nov 20, 2020
RayRay06677:

Was paid on same date, mine is 3rd

Ok which means the clock count down isn't correct...mine finished counting down but payment came the same day I made payment precious month
Re: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. by RayRay06677(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2020
tempest12:

Ok which means the clock count down isn't correct...mine finished counting down but payment came the same day I made payment precious month

Ignore the counting, mark the date and amount. Upgrading the system and might not be true reflection of actual event.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. by scotmoz: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
MegaStarr:

1. Corporate Investment Program
(15% monthly ROI; Minimum investment - N300k)
2. Hedge Investment Program
(250% annual ROI; Minimum investment - N1m. You only receive the returns one year after investing)
3. Continuous Education Program. Here, you invest an amount equal to your children's annual school fees. After one year, Pipminds will start paying their fees until they finish from that particular school.
4. Pipminds Academy. This is where you learn how to trade ForEx. It costs N100k presently.
5. Executive trade house. In this package, traders subscribe to Pipminds trading desk for $50.00/month only for academy graduates and receive daily trade signals from Pipminds. Non-academy graduates pays $100 per month.

If you need more elaboration, feel free to ask.
Re: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. by scotmoz: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pipminds is for real!
Rich men see investments and cease the opportunity, while the poor see and say its a scam telling others like them.
Cease the opportunity to invest with Pipminds and share your ROI with me later grin.
Go to portal.pipminds.com to create your own account today.
Be wise!
emmaversity:
Hi all!

Is Pipsminds international Ltd LEGIT or SCAM?

Please kindly share your experience if you have invested with them.

If you work there or know someone who does kindly share with us.

Reviews positive or negative are all welcomed.

It will us in our due diligence

Re: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. by Heromaniaa: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2021
Can you say what they invest in?
Re: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. by Tinkulala: 11:42am On Mar 04, 2021
If they are not SEC certified. It would end in tears as usual. We are used to all these.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. by Chuksteve(m): 2:31am On Sep 20, 2021
It is a huge scam. Borrow leg and run as fast as you can.
emmaversity:
Hi all!

Is Pipsminds international Ltd LEGIT or SCAM?

Please kindly share your experience if you have invested with them.

If you work there or know someone who does kindly share with us.

Reviews positive or negative are all welcomed.

It will us in our due diligence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guaranteed! Invest 0 Naira & Earn Minimum 1,000 Dollars In A Month. Get In Here / We Buy and Sell E-currencies on www.judesk.com / New 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/ Building Plan For A Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.