Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! (1522 Views)

What To Invest In Right Now / PLEASE DISREGARD THIS THREAD. / 80 Hectares Of Oil Palm Plantation For Sale In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by AgoraRoad(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello everybody so you may have been watching the news and you have seen how That oil prices have been the lowest it has verbenn since the 1980s and ANd I m here to tell that YOU HAVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY OR U WILL LIVE IN REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

What you need to do is buy Oil futures on the forex market and hold it until it goes up The reason Oil is so low right now is because Cornavirsus has halted the economy and RUssian and Opec is in a price war right now bu that is only TEMPORARY.

Sign up at Tradersway you can use the metatrader app on your phone for easy trading https://www.tradersway.com/?ib=1216454

And apply for MT4.VAR or MT4.ECN and use 1;1000 leverage to make the most money as u can. YOU BETTER ACT QUICK EVERYDAY COUNTS.

use my bonus code to get a rebate 1216454

Look at the chart its a 99% drop!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by AgoraRoad(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Im sharing this because us Nairalanders need to stick together in times like this and this the BEST opportunity that any of us will ever get!!

1 Like

Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Beware of Scam.

It's better to use your last card to feed than getting scammed of it.

Avoid MMM, and TraderMoni scam.

1 Like

Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by DataDash: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Naughtysite:
Beware of Scam.

I agree dont use MMM or TraderMoni but I like Tradersway though they are a good reputable broker. They never do anything shady to me. Good post OP! I'll take your advice! Nigeria #1

2 Likes

Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by AgoraRoad(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Naughtysite:
Beware of Scam.

Thank you sir. MMM and TraderMoni are bad companies. TraderWay is the only one that can be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by AgoraRoad(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2020
DataDash:

I agree dont use MMM or TraderMoni but I like Tradersway though they are a good reputable broker. They never do anything shady to me. Good post OP! I'll take your advice! Nigeria #1

hey your welcome my friend I do this only to empower Nairalanders!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by SavageResponse(m): 3:14am On Apr 21, 2020
AgoraRoad:
Hello everybody so you may have been watching the news and you have seen how That oil prices have been the lowest it has verbenn since the 1980s and ANd I m here to tell that YOU HAVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY OR U WILL LIVE IN REGRET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

What you need to do is buy Oil futures on the forex market and hold it until it goes up The reason Oil is so low right now is because Cornavirsus has halted the economy and RUssian and Opec is in a price war right now bu that is only TEMPORARY.

Sign up at Tradersway you can use the metatrader app on your phone for easy trading https://www.tradersway.com/?ib=1216454

And apply for MT4.VAR or MT4.ECN and use 1;1000 leverage to make the most money as u can. YOU BETTER ACT QUICK EVERYDAY COUNTS.

use my bonus code to get a rebate 1216454

Look at the chart its a 99% drop!!!

I hope you are aware that it will take the Oil and Gas industry at least 5 to 6 months at best to recover from the devastation it has suffered
Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by AngryIgboMan: 4:34am On Apr 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by jamace(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2020
TRADERSWAY REVIEW: Unfortunately, we cant say that TradersWay is a safe broker. It is a high-risk brokerage firm that does not prove any of its trustable scores since it is not a regulated firm, but just an offshore registered company. ... You will never know what you will get in reality, while trading with an offshore or unregulated broker.

My comment: Avoid Tradersway.

1 Like

Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2020
AgoraRoad:
Thank you sir. MMM and TraderMoni are bad companies. TraderWay is the only one that can be trusted.

Today is the last trading day for oil that will be supplied in the month of May.

How do you expect novices to jump on an investment they know nothing about ?
Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2020
jamace:
TRADERSWAY REVIEW: Unfortunately, we cant say that TradersWay is a safe broker. It is a high-risk brokerage firm that does not prove any of its trustable scores since it is not a regulated firm, but just an offshore registered company. ... You will never know what you will get in reality, while trading with an offshore or unregulated broker.

My comment: Avoid Tradersway.

Even the Normal stock brokers registered inside Nigeria, they still do away with your money.

They show you a stock selling for N21 today and assuming you instruct for a sale, they happen to sell tomorrow, they will credit you N18 per share and tell you there are market fluctuations even inside thesame day.

Talkless of Oil market.
Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by AgoraRoad(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Holy crap

Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by AgoraRoad(m): 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Take the opportunity now?
Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by ElectronicMoney(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2020
AgoraRoad:
Take the opportunity now?

How long have you been trading oil stocks?
Re: Take Advantage Of OIL Prices RIGHT NOW, Learn In This Thread! by Searchingvictor: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

How long have you been trading oil stocks?
Boss, please help me with 1k please. I'm down financially. Please

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design VTU Portal (website) And Make At Least 200k / Nft on the metaverse that mines crypto free / Earn Raresea Nft Airdrop For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.