Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Epsom Salt In Lagos, Nigeria - Ladyorganics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Epsom Salt In Lagos, Nigeria - Ladyorganics (337 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / "I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epsom Salt In Lagos, Nigeria - Ladyorganics by Ladyannskincare: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2020
You pulled a muscle lifting weights at the gym. Or maybe your arthritis is acting up. Is there anything you can do, besides wait it out?

Epsom salt is a very reliable one. Having proved to be effective for many years and still counting. A warm bath in this is very effective. It is affordable, easy to use, and harmless when used appropriately. Epsom salt is known as a magnesium sulphate. It is a mixture of magnesium, sulphur and oxygen.

BENEFITS OF USING EPSOM SALT

1 IT PROVIDES MAGNESIUM: Magnesium is the fourth most abundant element in the body. It is involved in more than 325 biochemical reactions that involve the heart and brain.  It helps in signal transduction in the body. It helps in osmoregulation and homeostasis.

2 PROMOTES SLEEP AND STRESS REDUCTION: Magnesium helps your brain produce neurotransmitters which helps to induce sleep and reduce stress. It helps your brain produce melatonin, an hormone which promotes sleep.

3 IT HELPS WITH CONSTIPATION: Magnesium helps to prevent constipation. It draws water into your colon and aids digestion.

4 IT HELPS WITH EXERCISE: Magnesium helps with exercise, It makes the body use glucose or lactose.

5 REDUCED PAIN AND SWELLING:  Magnesium in the Epsom salt helps alleviating pain. Reports have shown that this salt can cure fibromylagia.
https://ladyannorganics.com/benefits-of-epsom-salt/

(1) (Reply)

. / A / 5 Things To Do Before You Are Ready To Say I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.