Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,801 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

To That Struggling Niqqa Out There - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To That Struggling Niqqa Out There (234 Views)

Let’s Talk!! Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With His Parents / Very Funny: Two Fat Ladies In A Small Restaurant Struggling To Do Their Job / People Struggling For Bread In Shoprite Apo, Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To That Struggling Niqqa Out There by Laspotect247(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
TO THAT STRUGGLING GUY

Hey bro,

I guess you are back from your daily hustle, you are stressed ? have you eaten ? ok while you reading this take a deep breath, relax and take a cold bottle of beer.

Now look at your account balance, how much is there ? Does that reflect the amount of work you are doing ? Does it reflect the sacrifice you make on a daily basis just to meet end needs?

oh I forgot, pick that phone call its your family member or your girlfriend or random babe, man you scared cuz another debit is on the way. sorry fam that's how we roll.

So you are thinking of giving up, your mates are doing well? you can't afford what you need ? oh ps5 is out hahah you wey never see money chop.

All of this thought running through your mind, should I call fatai to teach me how to load or I follow sule to do is cake business, wo let me focus on this thing I am doing one day it will pay off, and that's the spirit, that is what has been keeping you going but it looks like you are doing the same thing without no positive result Faaaam don't quit.

Now listen up, you didn't find yourself in such a position because you wanted to, some circumstances led to it and it's your sole responsibility to fight it, you are a fighter and surely you will win.

I am just here to tell you tonight to keep pushing and won't relent, you are actually doing well and all you need hs just that grace and before you know it you're there.

Wishing you the best of luck in your pursuit!

@omobabaijebu101 on Twitter.
Re: To That Struggling Niqqa Out There by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2020
Just seem you are talking to me directly...
I am exhausted man, very exhausted

(1) (Reply)

The Cases Seen In New York Are Virtually Identical To Those Circulating In Europ / Problem In Marriage 5: Short Video / Raxicomedy Is The Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.