Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos (36341 Views)

Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS / Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm / Hakeem Odumosu Debriefs Disbanded SARS Personnel, Orders Medical Evaluation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Haykinx98(m): 1:10am On Oct 15, 2020
If I tell you I understand what's happening right now,I dey lie
Firstly, Who dash this people uniform,I think say na Polo vest be their official cloth na.
Secondly,What are they still doing in Lagos,I thought IGP has issued an order that all of them should report to Abuja na
Thirdly,I go keep the rest coz problem no dey finish
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Jabioro: 1:45am On Oct 15, 2020
Look at their shoes, potbelly ... God had finally stopped their daily resources,all baba alajo..
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Spectaclesawe25: 4:15am On Oct 15, 2020
The Police chiefs like other chiefs in the military and Para military are the reason why we have so much impunity and insanity in the force.... The daily returns they expect from the boys on the street is the problem here.... No be today this his boys have been doing this thing, none of them have ever prosecute or sanction any erring officer.
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 15, 2020
SavageMaster:

I thought IGP said all ex-SARS members should report at Abuja for mental evaluation and counseling?
What are they still doing in Lagos?
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by EmmyDJourno: 5:06am On Oct 15, 2020
These ones no be SARS na

Nah those dirty ones wey dey wear monkey jacket na him make us dey protest oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by 6digitscomrade: 5:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Coronavirus1: 6:11am On Oct 15, 2020
A good step we are getting there
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Ikea81: 6:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Lie, these are not the SARS guys, they don't have these kind clean uniforms. Where their dreads? Tattoos and ear rings. This CP is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by onyxo76(m): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2020
dkdmy:
Am just wondering how they would train the disbanded sars operatives that they would solve this problem of brutality. My advice is for the government to disarm them and train them as traffic control wardens
bros forget any trainings, nothing will take place anywhere, by month when things have cooled down, they will start the nonsemce again, abi no be npf?
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by jrusky(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2020
SavageMaster:

I thought IGP said all ex-SARS members should report at Abuja for mental evaluation and counseling?
What are they still doing in Lagos?

Good question? These people are liars the protest must continue till they fully comply and stop lying failure to the right thing #EndBuhari# will be the next show.
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Lawdis(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2020
.....those their 3-7 months pregnancies will soon disappear

Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2020
jtjohn:
Police officers with pot belly

Just imagine! And them go talk say they are not well paid, where dem see money to pump stomach
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Sultty(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2020
jtjohn:
Police officers with pot belly
It's a mixture of their victims blood with beer that makes them have pot bellies
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by olumide4christ: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
The constitution guarantees freedom to protest.
The constitution also guarantees freedom of movement.
My right to unhindered movement is being violated
Protesters have no right blocking roads. You can converge on one side of the road. You can't forcibly co-opt everyone into your protests. You're also a right violator as the SARS. It's my right not to share your views on why you're protesting.
Before you reply this comment, make sure you identify any false statement in the assertions above, else fvxk off with your pseudo-wokeness.

You have said the fact... nothing but the truth.
However, in our country, people who claim to be exercising their fundamental human rights will in the process infringe on the fundamental human rights of others.

On Monday because of the traffic standstill arising from the protests/blockage at National Stadium, my wife walked about 5-6 kilometers from Eko bridge all the way to Akerele street in Surulere before she could get a vehicle to go and pick my children at school. She got to my children's school 2 hours after the time of closure/agreed pickup time.

In saner climes, they would have been called to order. But in our country, everyone is a law to himself, in the name of protests. While these protesters are under the sun, some of their initial organisers are already cashing out big time under cool A/C at the negotiation table, based on news reports we have heard about Dangote and CBN governor.

I pray some youths get a brain for once in their lives!

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by wonder233: 10:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing. Many people are afraid to actually say these things because of the fear of insults and crowd bullying.
I know of an asthmatic pregnant woman who was being rushed to the hospital and died stuck in the traffic blockade. The story won't go viral, it would be hushed.
Or they will say you made it up or that you're a paid agent. They are becoming the monsters they themselves are fighting.
olumide4christ:

You have said the fact... nothing but the truth.
However, in our country, people who claim to be exercising their fundamental human rights will in the process infringe on the fundamental human rights of others.

On Monday because of the traffic standstill arising from the protests/blockage at National Stadium, my wife walked about 5-6 kilometers from Eko bridge all the way to Akerele street in Surulere before she could get a vehicle to go and pick my children at school. She got to my children's school 2 hours after the time of closure/agreed pickup time.

In saner climes, they would have been called to order. But in our country, everyone is a law to himself, in the name of protests. While these protesters are under the sun, some of their initial organisers are already cashing out big time under cool A/C at the negotiation table, based on news reports we have heard about Dangote and CBN governor.

I pray some youths get a brain for once in their lives!

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by olumide4christ: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
Thank you so much for sharing. Many people are afraid to actually say these things because of the fear of insults and crowd bullying.
I know of an asthmatic pregnant woman who was being rushed to the hospital and died stuck in the traffic blockade. The story won't go viral, it would be hushed.
Or they will say you made it up or that you're a paid agent. They are becoming the monsters they themselves are fighting.

That's the Nigerian mentality for you! Give those protesters a position in government, they will do worse than all our present and past governments.
Who are the people protesting? Are they not similar people we know living around us? Are they not the similar to the people I and my clients have hired in the past and they attempted swindling the companies?

They should give us a a break! Pot calling kettle black.

I have said it before..for those talking about break up, even if Nigeria splits into all the tribes and let me even add dialects in this country, none of those divisions will survive! Why? Because 95% of Nigerians - youth and the elders - are corrupt and these are the same people who will rule these tribes or dialects. Where corruption is in the blood, there can be no progress... anywhere on Earth.
Thus, the protesters should rather campaign that people from the USA, Japan, UK, UAE should come and lead Nigeria...there and then we will see progress in our country even without break up.

I pray some people glean some wisdom!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by ashawopikin(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by Ceekaycee: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
So they do have decent uniform...Am not sure if these are SARS oo
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by dash1: 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
These uniforms..
Re: Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos by miqos02(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Epstein:
Fat Basstards....weight loss loading!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12513294_img20201014202146_jpege20197495ac16adae18d87b66f14171f
how can a police man have pot belly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Labour Party Releases Campaign Rally Schedule Without Campaign Council / Caption This Photo Of House Of Reps Speaker, Yakubu Dogara In Action / Scores Of Kidnapped Children Rescued From Underground Of Church In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.