Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything (743 Views)

An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other / An Online Matlab Tutor With A Passion For Helping Other / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by Valoa432: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2020
Please my fellow Nairalanders I have great business ideas,and I am doing all for money not passion, when ever my plan or my business plan is not working I just stop, people say that it lack of passion and I did it because of money,and it seems to be true please what do I do.

#Endsars
#lala
#mynd44.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by Nicoswit(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Valoa432:
Please my fellow Nairalanders I have great business ideas,and I am doing all for money not passion, when ever my plan or my business plan is not working I just stop, people say that it lack of passion and I did it because of money,and it seems to be true please what do I do.

#Endsars
#lala
#mynd44.
Atleast you have an ambition you wanna achieve in life...just pursue it

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by blackpanthar: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Valoa432:

#Endsars
#lala
#mynd44.

You need to be broke and hungry then passion may come alive.

Sadly your problem is NOT passion, your problem is IGNORANCE. You are ignorant of how LIFE works.... that things will only work by STAYING WITH THEM TILL THEY WORK.
Diligence is what will make things work any day, any time only if you do not give up.

many books have explained this... even religious texts BUT you may not have passion to study, so I'm here telling you now that you have a wrong expectation of how things should work out or turn out that is why you quit easily.

Long ago, i read a book that said any thing worth doing usually takes almost 1000 trials before it works... AS YOUNG AS I WAS, THAT STATEMENT STUCK TO MY MIND LIKE GLUE AND TILL TODAY, I HAVE DONE MANY GREAT THINGS AFTER SEVERAL FAILED TRIALS AND CHANGING MY METHODS MANY TIMES... but I have never reached 100 failed attempts.... NEVER... and it gives me great JOY because my mind is SET TO 1000 but before 5-50 failed attempts IT WORKS.

All I'm saying is PASSION comes from KNOWLEDGE, upgrade your knowledge and things will work out.

if books will get you bored, simply go to VIDEOS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by Valoa432: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
blackpanthar:

You need to be broke and hungry then passion may come alive.

Sadly your problem is NOT passion, your problem is IGNORANCE. You are ignorant of how LIFE works.... that things will only work by STAYING WITH THEM TILL THEY WORK.
Diligence is what will make things work any day, any time only if you do not give up.

many books have explained this... even religious texts BUT you may not have passion to study, so I'm here telling you now that you have a wrong expectation of how things should work out or turn out that is why you quit easily.

Long ago, i read a book that said any thing worth doing usually takes almost 1000 trials before it works... AS YOUNG AS I WAS, THAT STATEMENT STUCK TO MY MIND LIKE GLUE AND TILL TODAY, I HAVE DONE MANY GREAT THINGS AFTER SEVERAL FAILED TRIALS AND CHANGING MY METHODS MANY TIMES... but I have never reached 100 failed attempts.... NEVER... and it gives me great JOY because my mind is SET TO 1000 but before 5-50 failed attempts IT WORKS.

All I'm saying is PASSION comes from KNOWLEDGE, upgrade your knowledge and things will work out.

if books will get you bored, simply go to VIDEOS
Thank you sir
Re: Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by Valoa432: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nicoswit:

Atleast you have an ambition you wanna achieve in life...just pursue it
Thanks
Re: Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by superfitsez(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
join #endsars,is very good,,,,
Re: Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by Dayoebe(m): 1:05am On Oct 15, 2020
Listen to good, inspiring songs.
Study yourself, find your interest
Read good books. Preferably books from Robin Sharma (author of 'the monk who sold his ferrari')
Re: Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by pozehnani(f): 1:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Will passion put food on your table or pay the bills? If a biz is not thriving, quickly drop it cos it's money that's gonna be wasted at the end of the day.

Leave all those "motivational" jaggons and be realistic with yourself because whether for passion or the money, its still expected to be rewarding and profitable.

Nuf said.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by cosmos2000(m): 2:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Obviously you simply haven’t found your real self
Re: Please Help Ohhh I Don't Have Passion For Anything by femi4: 9:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Valoa432:

#Endsars
#lala
#mynd44.
Pursue endsars....seems you have passion for it

(1) (Reply)

OAU Student Who Fell Inside Soakaway Dies / ASUU STRIKE: UNIPORT Shuttle Drivers Cry Out / ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.