Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error (1084 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Recruitment For Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC) / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Lhardee(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
If anyone has been able to complete their online registration for the Nigerian Navy DSSC latest opening, Kindly help.
I have filled the form but whenever I get to submission page and click submit, it takes me back to 'Applicant Summary Page' If you have been able to complete the application, kindly help or you probably know someone who can help with the registration. Even if there is a WhatsApp group that could be of Help.
The portal closes on Monday, Please Help.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by davididenyi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Are you ready to fight Delta militant or not??
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Lhardee(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Please help if you can.
If you can't just skip. This comment isn't relevant to the question posted.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Dididrumz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lhardee:
If anyone has been able to complete their online registration for the Nigerian Navy DSSC latest opening, Kindly help.
I have filled the form but whenever I get to submission page and click submit, it takes me back to 'Applicant Summary Page' If you have been able to complete the application, kindly help or you probably know someone who can help with the registration. Even if there is a WhatsApp group that could be of Help.

So Navy recruitment is still ongoing?

I thought it had ended.

A cousin of mine was interested but when I checked online, I saw that the online registration had ended.

I may be wrong.

Enlighten me please.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Lhardee(m): 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
The closing date was extended to 19th October.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Dididrumz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lhardee:
The closing date was extended to 19th October.

My guy has just his Waec oooo

can he still register?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Lhardee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
Nah.

This particular opening is for graduates. 2.1 and Upper Credit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Dididrumz(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, I saw that.
Thank You.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Sam3263: 6:24am On Oct 15, 2020
For registration and error fixing on registration kindly message me on whatsapp
Zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Lhardee(m): 9:34am On Oct 15, 2020
Kindly note that giving my login details will not be possible unless you run a business center or cyber Cafe where I can come to directly. But giving my login details to a stranger in this SCAMMING world that we are in now, it won't work.

If you really want to help, kindly explain how you did yours in this thread. Direct us here by either giving us steps to follow. Or if you registered somewhere, give us the address of the place. No need to DM on WhatsApp, let everybody benefit.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Babaewee: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lhardee:
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Babaewee: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please can anybody answer this?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Caradels5055: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lhardee:

I am also suffering the same thing, since last week, i went to their website and made a complaint there, if you are experiencing the same problem..go to their main page and complain, maybe they can rectify before the closing date which is 19th. Corpers just passed out 2day, I'm sure alot of them want 2 apply..it's not fair 4 them 2 just block the portal despite telling Nigerians they have extended the closing date.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by suzybee(f): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
I'm having the same difficulties too
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Lhardee(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
I've tried contacting them via their website and Twitter.
But no feedback.
My conclusion however is that hopefully after clicking submit, the application has been submitted. We should all print copies of that summary page for reference as it shows our application number.

Because I've spoken to a guy who claims he has submitted and all he has is his Summary Page too. So let's print that Summary Page and hope to get a feedback from them. And if we don't, we hope the application has been submitted by clicking submit and await further information.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Caradels5055: 6:28am On Oct 16, 2020
Lhardee:
But no feedback.
My conclusion however is that hopefully after clicking submit, the application has been submitted. We should all print copies of that summary page for reference as it shows our application number.

Because I've spoken to a guy who claims he has submitted and all he has is his Summary Page too. So let's print that Summary Page and hope to get a feedback from them. And if we don't, we hope the application has been submitted by clicking submit and await further information.

Lhardee:
Lhardee:
But no feedback.

not possible that its been submitted, because without those guardian forms and others carrying your details and passport, you cant even be allowed to write the aptitude test. Its sad that since they extended the date, the site has been faulty and they didnt do anything about it till now. maybe they have gotten the numbers they need thats why they blocked the site. printing that summary page is just a waste of our time, i'm sure.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Lhardee(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2020
WAWU
It is well o.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Lhardee(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2020
You can submit now ooo.
I just submitted mine and I've printed.

Goodluck guys.
I hope it's not too late before you guys see this. Goodluck guys.

I just changed my password and logged in again and I was able to submit and print.

Goodluck guys
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Sam3263: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2020
For comprehensive past questions and answers for six years compiled.
Kindly chat me up on

WhatsApp only
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Caradels5055: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lhardee:

Hey guys its submitting now...just did mine, go and register...goodluck to us all��
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by motta(m): 1:46am On Oct 18, 2020
Caradels5055:

Hey guys its submitting now...just did mine, go and register...goodluck to us all��
drop the link
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Lhardee(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Shorlist and Date of Aptitude test is out now.

Did anyone that submitted after the deadline was extended get shortlisted?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Direct Short Service Commission 2020- Submission Error by Sam3263: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
Past questions and answers for navy available.
Message me on wassap

(1) (Reply)

Employment Vacancies (ENDED) / Festac To Magodo GRA Phase 2 / Bayelsa Now Connected 2 Phcn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.