Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution (436 Views)

Man Sprays Bagful of Dollar Notes From Upstairs to Passers-by in Shopping Mall / Central Bank Issues E-Naira Guidelines, Charges And Transaction Limits / Dollar Scarcity Stops Capital Repatriation By Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2020
The International Transaction limits and dollar scarcity continues to bite hard on the economy while making business difficult for importers and exporters.

Nigerian Importers & Exporters Hub is the secret response to this problem. Here, banking limits are nipped in the board. Dollar scarcity is overriden. This is a shelter away from this scorching sun.

How to Join

1. Download Telegram App from Google Play or App Store, and install it.

2. Search for Nigerian Importers & Exporters Hub

3. Join the Group and revitalize your import and export business.

Benefits of Membership
1. You'll have access to highly competitive exchange rates.

2. You'll enjoy unlimited and boundless transactions.

3. You'll enjoy networking with other Importers and Exporters.

4. You'll learn new things from veterans in the industry during presentations and group interactions.

Welcome to the world of unfettered transactions.

Please take note that a guy using different monikers: orgylover, satanist and satann has been following my posts libelling me as a scammer. I don't know if he has any other moniker. However, those monikers are one and same persons who since yesterday have been following me about.

I rebuked him for cursing Pastor E.A. Adeboye some two days ago. He then began to trail me all over Nairaland, calling me a scammer. This guy whom I never had any business with, also claimed that I scammed him of 245k. I have asked him to post screenshots of the transaction, my account details he sent the money to, as well as the conversations leading to the transaction. He couldn't post any.

I am going to sue him for libel soon. Please ignore him. You may see him already posting below this post. That's what he does. He is a satanist indeed. He is void of conscience, and I know that the God that I serve will judge him for his libelous acts against me on Nairaland.

Join the Nigerian Importers and Exporters Hub to take your business into safe havens at such a time like this.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by sirgusto: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2020
I just searched for this group on telegram, no results.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2020
sirgusto:
I just searched for this group on telegram, no results.

Oh so sorry for that.

It was previously a private group but now it's public.

Please search again.

Thank you.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 6:05am On Oct 15, 2020
WizzyVine:
The International Transaction limits and dollar scarcity continues to bite hard on the economy while making business difficult for importers and exporters.

Nigerian Importers & Exporters Hub is the secret response to this problem. Here, banking limits are nipped in the board. Dollar scarcity is overriden. This is a shelter away from this scorching sun.

How to Join

1. Download Telegram App from Google Play or App Store, and install it.

2. Search for Nigerian Importers & Exporters Hub

3. Join the Group and revitalize your import and export business.

Benefits of Membership
1. You'll have access to highly competitive exchange rates.

2. You'll enjoy unlimited and boundless transactions.

3. You'll enjoy networking with other Importers and Exporters.

4. You'll learn new things from veterans in the industry during presentations and group interactions.

Welcome to the world of unfettered transactions.

Serious minded businesses are welcome
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
orgylover:
NA CURSED SCAMMER BE THIS O. AVOID THIS SCAMMER. HE SCAMMED SEVERAL NAIRALANDERS USING HIS OTHER MONIKA

You cursed Pastor E.A. Adeboye yesterday, I rebuked you and returned your curse upon your head. The next thing you'll do is to start labelling me a scammer?

Reveal the other monikers through which I scammed Nairalanders.

Provide details of the threads where the scams were carried out.

You also claimed using your other moniker - satanist that I scammed you of 245k, just between yesterday that I rebuked you for cursing Pastor Adeboye and this morning?

Liar! Provide screenshots of the transaction.

Post my account details here for all to see.

You think you can hide behind Nairaland monikers to slander and libel others? You won't escape.

I already got your details, I will make sure you face the full arms of the law for this libel.

Wait for it. We shall soon meet in court.
If I have ever scammed anyone as you claimed, may the thunder of God's wrath and anger never depart from my life...but if what you're saying about me is false, may the thunder of God's wrath and anger never depart from your life.

I have been doing legitimate businesses all my life. Never scammed anyone before. I give selflessly to everyone, and someone will come here to curse and dent my reputation. May the fire of God's wrath never depart for the lier whether it be you nor I.

So be it.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by SATANN: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2020
this is a scammer. there are too many people calling him out for scam. i will advice you avoid him
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by Akanimoh113(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2020
SATANN:
this is a scammer. there are too many people calling him out for scam. i will advice you avoid him

Y do Your Signature say Adebayo and Oyedepo are Bastard Scammers.

What did they do... What did they do to you...
What are your Proofs
Lay them here lets be aware

2 Likes

Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by WizzyVine: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
SATANN:

For once, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me. You cursed and I returned the curse back to you. I had wanted to deal with you for your libelous acts towards me, but now, I am full of love for you. The Lord Jesus spoke to my heart.

I hereby reverse the curse:

I decree life for you. You shall not die before the end of November in Jesus name. Your soul shall be delivered from the bondage of hell in Jesus mighty name.

Friend, Satan does not love you. Just make a little mistake, and you'll see how he'll deal with you mercilessly. Satan has no love, only Jesus does. Jesus loves you. He shed His blood for the propitiation of your sins. No matter how dark your past may be, you can be forgiven. Come out to His embrace. His loving arms are waiting for you. He bled for you, that you may have abundant life.

The everlasting arms are inviting you into the eternal family. Your soul shall be delivered. Your soul shall be saved.

Very soon, you will change your monikers from Orgylover to Jesuslover, Satanist to Jesusson and from Satann to Godlover. So shall it be in Jesus mighty name.

Your soul shall not rot in hell in Jesus name.
Re: Scorched By The Heat Of Dollar Scarcity And Transaction Limits? See The Solution by Akanimoh113(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Can we Chat?
Privately.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Real Instagram Followers In Nigeria / Canada Work Visa Opportunity / Fertlizer Distributors Wanted Nationwide 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.