Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Creating A Better Job For The Youths And Our Graduates Will Be The Only Solution - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Creating A Better Job For The Youths And Our Graduates Will Be The Only Solution (312 Views)

Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified / Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A Better Job For The Youths And Our Graduates Will Be The Only Solution by Multiplier7(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mark my words! The issues now is not SARS anymore. The people especially the youths have not experienced a good governance that carried them along. Creating a better and comfortable and well paid job for our youths and graduates from all area of discipline is the only Solution to this protest.

But unfortunately, the government will not act fast. Therefore this protest will enter into a revolution. Everybody will be ready to out and made known their views. Carrying the youths along is the key. No wonder 99% of people protesting are youths.

Lastly, this will not end in Nigeria. After Nigeria, many countries will follow suit with their own revolution. A stitch in time saves Nine.

2 Likes

Re: Creating A Better Job For The Youths And Our Graduates Will Be The Only Solution by Lipscomb(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lol who will lead that.
Re: Creating A Better Job For The Youths And Our Graduates Will Be The Only Solution by Multiplier7(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
Lol who will lead that.

It has started

No doubt me
Re: Creating A Better Job For The Youths And Our Graduates Will Be The Only Solution by Lipscomb(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
Anything that will change Nigeria for better is welcome. Just like Igbos miscreants will say anything that will brought the zoon down is welcome by them. Slap44 immhotep.
Multiplier7:
It has started

No doubt me
Re: Creating A Better Job For The Youths And Our Graduates Will Be The Only Solution by Multiplier7(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
Anything that will change Nigeria for better is welcome. Just like Igbos miscreants will say anything that will brought the zoon down is welcome by them. Slap44 immhotep.

It will happen for the good of Nigerians and Africa as a whole

1 Like

Re: Creating A Better Job For The Youths And Our Graduates Will Be The Only Solution by SLAP44: 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lipscomb:

Anything that will change Nigeria is acceptable to me.

BUT

My fear is that Nigeria is doomed beyond repair. Not because other great countries hasn't seen worse than us before being great, but for the constant stream of attacks on each other. See as I am resting in my office jejely and you had to call me out and attack me with the term IPOB miscreants just to mock the memory of youths killed by Nigeria armed forces for doing nothing.

That is my major fear about Nigeria ever getting better. The prospect of continuing in this hate game is too scary.
Re: Creating A Better Job For The Youths And Our Graduates Will Be The Only Solution by Multiplier7(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2020
SLAP44:

Anything that will change Nigeria is acceptable to me.

BUT

My fear is that Nigeria is doomed beyond repair. Not because other great countries hasn't seen worse than us before being great, but for the constant stream of attacks on each other. See as I am resting in my office jejely and you had to call me out and attack me with the term IPOB miscreants just to mock the memory of youths killed by Nigeria armed forces for doing nothing.

That is my major fear about Nigeria ever getting better. The prospect of continuing in this hate game is too scary.

You are not far from the truth!

What's the solution to the whole quagmire?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Politician, Adamu Garba Has Filled Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey To Court / Footage Of Hoodlums Attempting To Free Prisoners In Warri / Why The Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.