Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,483 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths (1345 Views)

Independence Day: Obaseki Committed To Making Edo Great Again, Says Shaibu / Mineral Sector Can Make Nigeria Great – Bawa Bwari / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by Blackmoran(m): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
when God created black people especially Africans he bombarded us with so much emotion and less logic in our thinking..
op I feel you, but many who read your article will never understand what you mean. you see it takes a mind that is rational and cleanse from is emotion and bias to think logically
like I have said before anybody that believe that by protesting the government will end SARS is deluded. the best the government can do is to reform it and create a bureaucracy where the activities of the police is monitored and are held accountable. which for me the protest to this stage have achieved.
but any protest further than this we will play to the government hands....

1 Like

Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by KingWarri: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is high time we change the tag of this protest... from #EndSars to #BuhariResign #ResourceControl #TrueFredralism
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's obvious you don't get the point,how do you intend to play smartly with the same people you call the masters of the game?...Do you have any idea of the number of youth currently involving in politics or do you have any idea of how the youth are been handled in the politics?... There's no coward in protesting and showing our plight,as a matter of fact you're the coward here.The oppressors will never know the intensity of their action until those hurting voice out.So you either join now or you opt out.
If you don't know what to say you �������������������� ..
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by IamPlato(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

I no hate the Government.. I voted for this Government and I don't regret it. #EndProtestNow
Let the Government do their job
its okay to admit you are part of the problem
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by uptimum123(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
IamPlato:
its okay to admit you are part of the problem

Part of which problem?

Only a dumb,deaf and blind person will not see that progress are being made unlike the past.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by IamPlato(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Part of which problem?

Only a dumb,deaf and blind person will not see that progress are being made unlike the past.

#EndProtestNow

Progress? Then Why Are The People Protesting
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by IamPlato(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Blackmoran:
when God created black people especially Africans he bombarded us with so much emotion and less logic in our thinking..
op I feel you, but many who read your article will never understand what you mean. you see it takes a mind that is rational and cleanse from is emotion and bias to think logically
like I have said before anybody that believe that by protesting the government will end SARS is deluded. the best the government can do is to reform it and create a bureaucracy where the activities of the police is monitored and are held accountable. which for me the protest to this stage have achieved.
but any protest further than this we will play to the government hands....
finally Somebody With A Higher brain Formation And Understanding
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by IamPlato(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kriss001:
It's obvious you don't get the point,how do you intend to play smartly with the same people you call the masters of the game?...Do you have any idea of the number of youth currently involving in politics or do you have any idea of how the youth are been handled in the politics?... There's no coward in protesting and showing our plight,as a matter of fact you're the coward here.The oppressors will never know the intensity of their action until those hurting voice out.So you either join now or you opt out.
just stay away. you see nothing, you only follow lead of any thing in front of you.

the picture you have in your head is different from what reality will give you. you guys better be wise or else you will continue to waste innocent lives.

you can win this and still keep your life but not this way
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by IamPlato(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kriss001:
the Masters Can Be Beaten in Their Game but You Will Need To Understand Their Game And Moves. The Youths Should Have Done That Years Ago

But No you Didnt, you Waited For Things To Get This Bad and Then Chose To Protest about It, thats A Dumb Move.

Anyway You Guys Can Carry On.
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by uptimum123(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
IamPlato:
Progress? Then Why Are The People Protesting

At first the protest was about EndSars, but it has been characterised with other sinister motives.

Those you will find still protest are people that Will see nothing good with this Government.

#EndProtestNow

Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by IamPlato(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

At first the protest was about EndSars, but it has been characterised with other sinister motives.

Those you will find still protest are people that Will see nothing good with this Government.

#EndProtestNow

although I Dont Stand With The Protest

But If The So Called Government Was Doing Well you Wont Be Seeing Such Protest
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2020
well I didn't want to reply on your post but I choose to do it now
Do you know how you sound ?you sound like a very weak man, you lashed out at the youth protesting that they should have done so for a long time ok now we are out you're now lashing out at us that we should sit back and see how things works because you don't want to bloodshed and things to get messy
my question is why are you so confused to this extent if you think what the youths are doing now is wrong then your opinion is as stupid as you are
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by IamPlato(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2020
Chrisjay1998:
Do you know how you sound ?you sound like a very weak man, you lashed out at the youth protesting that they should have done so for a long time ok now we are out you're now lashing out at us that we should sit back and see how things works because you don't want to bloodshed and things to get messy
my question is why are you so confused to this extent if you think what the youths are doing now is wrong then your opinion is as stupid as you are
Lol...

Okay.
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by IamPlato(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Chrisjay1998:
Do you understand the meaning of what I wrote here?

A protest will not win you the government neither will your vote, why? Because these men are masters of the game, to them you were born yesterday.
Where were you when the election was rigged? Did you protest? You said e no concern you.

A protest will only bring you more wasted lives and little satisfying results

You are on track but fighting the battle the wrong way

If you want to win a battle there are two ways to it, it is either you make your enemy your friend or you make sure they don’t see you coming.

Never victimize yourself, protesting is victimizing yourself

If you have decided to choose the later “make sure they don’t see you coming” then you will need the military and law enforcement agents on your side, how do you get them
There are two ways to make an opponent surrender, overwhelm them with violence or give them an offer they cannot refuse.

Trust me you don’t want to try the former because they win over and over but the later is your ticket

I can swear you dont... But don't worry you will get it before you clock 80
Re: Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths by fujirice: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2020
Op, if this letter is the reason why you said we should end the protests, then I must tell you I am disappointed.
We are not protesting because we saw it happen in another country.
If I may ask, what is even the meaning of protest in the first instance.
You berated the youths for not acting early enough and also berating them for finally acting!!!
Please make up your mind what you actually want from us.
It has been proven time and time again that written protests doesn’t work for Nigerian governments hence why you see us on the streets today.
Mind you, this is not the first time Nigerians have hit the streets. Please check your history for references.
I am most proud about this particular protest because we have been able to conduct ourselves in a civil manner and our demands are clear.
It may not be all encompassing for all but #endsars #endpolicebrutality is just the beginning.
We will be amending our demands as they are being met as we progress.
We will be here for the long haul!
We must liberate our nation from our oppressors.
Join this noble cause as I can see that we all mean well for our nation howbeit we are employing different tactics.
God bless you and God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fact Check On American Citizen Recused By American Soldiers. / The Issue In Obigbo Is Being Settled. / Is Nigeria Looking At Yahaya Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.