Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life (2044 Views)

Advice To Every UK Japa Crew / 5 Common Visa Interview Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Chances / Truck Driver Crushes His Conductor Dead By Mistake In Delta(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Price442: 12:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Please i need an advice,to avoid making a mistake which will affect my future.

it's a long story,but decided to make it snappy

My brother in Japan want me to join him in Japan,while i have already started my Spanish
visa process,which was on pending due to the pandemic.

This is where i'm having issue,the agent told me to keep at least $2k in my account for accommodation and feeding fee,which won't be available after removing my visa fee and flirt ticket, while on the other side

My brother promise to accommodate me in Japan and secure a good job for me.

if your in my shoe what will you do.....please i'm confuse right now.....all your advise is needed.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Gwagone: 1:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Follow your mind dude
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Godswillu(m): 2:36am On Oct 15, 2020
From your statement
It sound like you are not sure your brother will keep his promises.
Please is he your brother or broda

My advice just follow your plans and leave your brother

8 Likes

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by blackpanthar: 3:10am On Oct 15, 2020
Price442:

My brother in Japan want me to join him in Japan,while i have already started my Spanish

This is where i'm having issue,the agent told me to keep at least $2k in my account for accommodation and feeding fee,which won't be available after removing my visa fee and flirt ticket, while on the other side

if your in my shoe what will you do.....please i'm confuse right now.....all your advise is needed.

Spain is SAFER than JAPAN.

Asians HATE blacks.... watch the video proofs on youtube.

BE YOUR OWN MAN and go to spain. Then you can visit your brother.

you won't loose anything by going to spain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 15, 2020
Price442:

this is how people turn to drug sellers abroad. What kind of visa are they doing for you if not visiting visa.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Lexusgs430: 4:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
this is how people turn to drug sellers abroad. What kind of visa are they doing for you if not visiting visa.

Not also forgetting frauds of all flavours......... cheesy
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Ashirioluwa: 4:31am On Oct 15, 2020
Price442:

1. Tell me how an outsider from nairaland will be able to convince you if your brother cannot convince you.
2. Be careful of your so called Agent because most of them are liars.
3. You said your brother promised to accommodate you and also get you a good job..... I will look into this if
I were you.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by EgunMogaji2: 5:45am On Oct 15, 2020
Man up.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by BigDawsNet: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2020
I think you should follow your bro... He based in Japan and I believe he will not only house you but protect you...

Spain is okay but do not try to migrate with tourist visa... Its going to be really depressing...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Cousin9999: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2020
Spain can offer you an education, a job, a future, and a nice all-around lifestyle. It's a vacation. Japan is a waste of your time.

And because you're in Europe, you have easy/cheap access to other Euro countries and any opportunities there. Spain is also a cheap place to live with a high standard of living. The women without a doubt like to have fun too. You'll always have "company."

Do not use an agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Evidenx(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Those who go to spain with promises from an agent go to Spain to see PAIN.

YOU BETTER FOLLOW YOUR BROTHER WHO IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED IN JAPAN.

A BLOOD BROTHER IS BETTER TRUSTED THAN A TOTAL STRANGER. (BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER)

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Cousin9999: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2020
Her complaints aren't even major problems. Think about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG_NhoAdbVU

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Price442: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Godswillu:
From your statement
It sound like you are not sure your brother will keep his promises.
Please is he your brother or broda

My advice just follow your plans and leave your brother
He is very serious....he has cleared all his task dat will hinda him from processing my own visa.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Price442: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

1. Tell me how an outsider from nairaland will be able to convince you if your brother cannot convince you.
2. Be careful of your so called Agent because most of them are liars.
3. You said your brother promised to accommodate you and also get you a good job..... I will look into this if
I were you.
thanks...bt my brother is not away about my Spain visa processing,while i have paid half of the visa fee.
please should tell the Agent that i'm no longer interested,for him to reformed me my money or should i still wait for any one that first come out?
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Price442: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2020
Evidenx:
Those who go to spain with promises from an agent go to Spain to see PAIN.

YOU BETTER FOLLOW YOUR BROTHER WHO IS ALREADY ESTABLISHED IN JAPAN.

A BLOOD BROTHER IS BETTER TRUSTED THAN A TOTAL STRANGER. (BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER)
I have already thought of that....but my problem is this how do i get my money back from the agent?
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Price442: 11:27am On Oct 15, 2020
Cousin9999:
Spain can offer you an education, a job, a future, and a nice all-around lifestyle. It's a vacation. Japan is a waste of your time.

And because you're in Europe, you have easy/cheap access to other Euro countries and any opportunities there. Spain is also a cheap place to live with a high standard of living. The women without a doubt like to have fun too. You'll always have "company."

Do not use an agent.
i have already paid half of the visa fee to the Agent....i love Europe yes but i'm afraid of all this agent fake promises.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Decline: 11:56am On Oct 15, 2020
Cousin9999:

Do not use an agent.
Op don't listen to this liar, he's one the agents that deceives people with tourist Visa or even swindle their money as they have done to you now. Trust me you will not get your money back from those criminals called agents. I suspected this poster is the person you paid the part of the money to, so he's trying to confused you the more.

Please follow your brother advice and go to Japan, then hustle in Japan and move to Europe afterwards and or if Japan favors you then you make it your home.

My advice is that you should stay away from Spain with those scam agents, I'm talking from experience

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Decline: 11:57am On Oct 15, 2020
Cousin9999:
Her complaints aren't even major problems. Think about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG_NhoAdbVU
Bloody scammer, please get out of this thread. Rubbish
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Ashirioluwa: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Price442:
thanks...bt my brother is not away about my Spain visa processing,while i have paid half of the visa fee.
please should tell the Agent that i'm no longer interested,for him to reformed me my money or should i still wait for any one that first come out?

Wait to see the outcome since you have paid your so called agent. I don’t know why you will give someone money to get visa for you when you can actually do it yourself. Remember that visiting visa doesn’t give you right to work so don’t let any agent deceive you.

You said your brother promised to accommodate you for time being. He also promised to get you good job. I am not going to throw away this opportunity if I were you. Getting someone to accommodate first timers are very difficult so see your brother words as golden opportunity. You can as well change destination if you don’t like Japan at the end of the day.

I am not here to discourage you or to tell you what to do or not to do. You know better than me so sit down think about your choices then pick the one that’s best for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Price442: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Neva no yet...although i was a novice via visa process when i met the Agent through my boss who is 3star rank in immigration.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Price442: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ashirioluwa:

Wait to see the outcome since you have paid your so called agent. I don’t know why you will give someone money to get visa for you when you can actually do it yourself. Remember that visiting visa doesn’t give you right to work so don’t let any agent deceive you.

You said your brother promised to accommodate you for time being. He also promised to get you good job. I am not going to throw away this opportunity if I were you. Getting someone to accommodate first timers are very difficult so see your brother words as golden opportunity. You can as well change destination if you don’t like Japan at the end of the day.

I am not here to discourage you or to tell you what to do or not to do. You know better me so sit down think about your choices then pick the one that’s best for you.

thanks....i really appreciate ur contribution.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Price442: 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Decline:

Op don't listen to this liar, he's one the agents that deceives people with tourist Visa or even swindle their money as they have done to you now. Trust me you will not get your money back from those criminals called agents. I suspected this poster is the person you paid the part of the money to, so he's trying to confused you the more.

Please follow your brother advice and go to Japan, then hustle in Japan and move to Europe afterwards and or if Japan favors you then you make it your home.

My advice is that you should stay away from Spain with those scam agents, I'm talking from experience
you made a point,bt for me the agent is never a threat to me,my major concern is,can i be able to couple up because i don't have any relatives or friends in Spain.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Price442:
Neva no yet...although i was a novice via visa process when i met the Agent through my boss who is 3star rank in immigration.
so you paid an agent and you dont know which visa type. Its visit visa and it may not be issued anytime soon. When you get to Spain. You wont be able to work. Suffering loading

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
OP, do you have menial skills? If not I suggest you learn tailoring, bricklaying, woodwork or being a mechanic. Those skills pay well and will guarantee you a foot ahead of other Nigerians looking to better their life. Once that step is complete you can confidently enter Japan or Spain. No form of disappointment will hold you back as you can then slip into a workshop or two to make ends meet.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Evidenx(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Price442:
I have already thought of that....but my problem is this how do i get my money back from the agent?
two of you should dialogue give him some percentage from the money.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Cousin9999: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Price442:
i have already paid half of the visa fee to the Agent....i love Europe yes but i'm afraid of all this agent fake promises.

Stop trolling.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Cousin9999: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
You know. Spain might be one of the few countries where you'll actually like and be attracted to a woman you married mostly for citizenship. lol
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by JohnnyRockQuid: 2:05am On Oct 16, 2020
Dude, I think it all depends on which country is closer and more understandable to you. I don't agree that Spain is safer. Japan has a peculiar mentality that is difficult to understand quickly.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Johniegram26(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
[quote author=Price442 post=94950807]Please i need an advice,to avoid making a mistake which will affect my future.

[/quotejapan ni o
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
I will forgive you for asking such a stupid question with an obvious answer simply because you're clueless about the whole thing.

Your blood brother is already in Japan. He is the one funding your visa, will house you and help you get a job even if it's an underpaid one. Here you are, considering moving to Spain where you will have no one to look out for you except the fake promises of an agent who will be drinking beer in Lagos while you walk the streets of Spain aimlessly like who lost his way in Onitsha main market.

If you were to choose between moving from your village to Aba where you have no one to help you settle and moving to Onitsha where someone is already waiting to put you through things, where would you choose to move to?

Think deeply over the example above because that's exactly how it is with this abroad thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by Price442: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
J111333:
I will forgive you for asking such a stupid question with an obvious answer simply because you're clueless about the whole thing.

Your blood brother is already in Japan. He is the one funding your visa, will house you and help you get a job even if it's an underpaid one. Here you are, considering moving to Spain where you will have no one to look out for you except the fake promises of an agent who will be drinking beer in Lagos while you walk the streets of Spain aimlessly like who lost his way in Onitsha main market.

If you were to choose between moving from your village to Aba where you have no one to help you settle and moving to Onitsha where someone is already waiting to put you through things, where would you choose to move to?

Think deeply over the example above because that's exactly how it is with this abroad thing.
bro u're misunderstanding the whole thing....my brother will start the Japan visa process by next year,while the Spanish visa is already in process.
Re: I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life by imgcasted(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Price442:

bro u're misunderstanding the whole thing....my brother will start the Japan visa process by next year,while the Spanish visa is already in process.
Continue with your Spanish visa then before your tourist visa expires next year in Spain make arrangements to join your brother from there... very simple something,those agents won’t refund your money so continue what started

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbs Malta / Transportation Cost From Abuja To Kaduna, Pharocurt / Retro Photos From The Golden Age Of Air Travel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.