Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi (68664 Views)

Mother, 2 Daughters Die In Ogun Accident As SUV Rams Into Stationary Truck / Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Jaapu: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Iniobongumoh:
That guy and de rest of the thugs should be burnt alive �., Jungle justice is sometimes the solution.

Come and take transparency money. Anuofia.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2020
kayusely70:
Happy Birthday To U Bro
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by calyto: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2020
It is enough ooo! Lagosians are getting tired of being stuck in traffic on a daily. We are complaining about police brutality and you guys are adding civilain tyranny to it.

It is enough. Our voices have been heard loud and clear except if you all just want to be unreasonable. Stop punishing people. Uber drivers can't work, Danfo drivers can work, road travelers can't move. Workers can't get to the office. Are you people trying to be unfortunate at this juncture?

2 Likes

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Slurity(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
they shul kill the driver, it's a plan work. they've paid him to do such
well done, leader of tomorrow
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Ade3131: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
They did not burn that SUV. They are very merciful

There's a general consensus to keep the protest peaceful at all costs even at the height of all provocations. This is just the difference between the current generation and the older ones who believe in violence.

1 Like

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
thnk U my son
Slurity:
well done, leader of tomorrow
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by delishpot: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Was it done on purpose or was the driver trying to escape those hoodlums sent to distabilize the protest?

If it can be proven that people are deliberately killing protesters, burn such a person if caught. Enough of all these rubbish.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by mamajaz(f): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
fayded:

Look at me.. Look at me very well, you're a fool

You dey answer him?

We wouldn't have sympathy for him when he drinks from the cup of wrath of SARS.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Ibfpleasant(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bleep!! The deceased are not protesters.. they were actually inside keke, the keke lost control and ram into suv.. com on
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Rareoil(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
This is what I was talking about,this protest need to be suspended at least for 6 months
I won’t have sympathy for you if you get killed out there,we have gotten what we want

Nobody needs your sympathy you wretched soul.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Arthurity1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

We told them to stop the unnecessary protest...

Modified: Average Nigerians are too emotional about issues

This was a thread I created yesterday

https://www.nairaland.com/6182135/nigerians-enough-protest-now
Thunder fire you! May the cries and agony of those killed by police be your portion! You dare call these protest unnecessary? It won't be well for you!
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by kutashi: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tiwaz2:
The SUV runner should be arrested, may be they paid him to do that but because of highness of corruption in Nigeria he will certaily be freed by police leaving the dead forgotten for ever.

Who will make the arrest? Do you notice no policeman on the road again? And apart, who do we complain to?
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Slurity(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
thnk U my son
I did not have a senseless and wicked father
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by oluwaseunamos33(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
likewise i did not hav bastard child
Slurity:
I did not have a senseless and wicked father
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Unbreakable007: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
They didn't burn the driver alive.

They are stupid.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by bejeria101(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
SUV runs into #EndSARS protesters
Another youth gone
All these tactics don't work

- attack them with lies /FAILED
- called them clouters /FAILED and ADDED premium petrol
- started prosars /FAILED
- poured hot water/FAILED
- tear gas /FAILED
- bribe influencers /FAILED and ADDED premium petrol
- bring cultists to destroy things in Yaba to show we need SARS /FAILED
- took thugs to Abuja to attack protesters /FAILED woefully
- hit them with SUV /FAILED
- block the Internet /WILL FAIL and add explosive gas

Government, go and look for this book "Communism rise: how Berlin and Russia tamed society smiley" - even if you understand the tactics and use it, I am confident you will still fail. All these mumu ideas you are given won't stop the protests.

MODIFIED because of current events
Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by ItswellMike: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Flier:
This is what I was talking about,this protest need to be suspended at least for 6 months
I won’t have sympathy for you if you get killed out there,we have gotten what we want
Who needs ur sympathy. ...
Rip to d dead
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by YaksonFCA(m): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
superCleanworks:
my fellow Nigerians. if this story is true then let us know that it is possible the people who don't want the protest to continue can possibly plant bombs & suicide bombers within the crowds, blow them up and blame it on bokoharam.
thereby causing fear and ending the protests.

anything is possible in this beautiful country
God forbid! shocked
Na wa for ur kind mind o.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by maasoap(m): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
you're the most disgusting hypocrite I've ever seen
Tụfịakwa
typical yeroba Muslim

Lol. Internet protester, like your parents allowed you to join.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by maasoap(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Taye4j:
The Government is making a big mistake by trying to intimidate and subdue the End SARS protest, it will only increase the agitation. The Government is only giving the protesters reasons to be more aggressive which will only fuel their anger.

Go and read about the uprising in some countries, it only started from insignificant issues such as bread, and it eventually led to revolution which brought down the Government.

It's high time Government realized that we are not in the Stone age where all these tactics would work, people are much more alert and more intelligent. Government will only shoot itself in the leg if they don't stop this and look for an amicable solutions before it turns to a revolution.

Government? That's look like conspiracy theory to me. Was it a government SUV or what? Has the police or soldiers been deployed? Abeg face your protests in peace and leave government out of it for now.
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by pacespot(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
More reason to take the protest to the main land, Aso villa
Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by Ayula911: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Meanwhile

Re: SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
I rushed in here to check if it's UDOKABESTLUV or is the reporter grin grin but I was highly disappointed

Because this is their type of news.

Anyways, get well soon dear youths.

You Don Start Again Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) / Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.