Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Biography Of Gfresh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biography Of Gfresh (211 Views)

Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / Biography Of Late Veteran Yoruba Actress Alhaja Motunrayo Adeoye / Biography Of South African OAP Sakina Kamwendo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Gfresh by Nizevibes: 6:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Biography Of Gfresh : Knowing Your Celebrities Better

Gfresh is a Nigerian Europe Base Musical Artist also know as Agbor Sam. He is a Sensational Music Artist, realtor and songwriter.

Biography Of Gfresh
He was born in Delta March Into the family of Mr & Mrs Agbor. He is from Abavo , Ika South Local Government Areas of Delta State And he is currently living in Milano Italy ��.

Biography Of Gfresh 1
Early Life:
He attended Ihioma primary school at Agbor during his primary session and later moved to Ogbemudein Mixed Secondary School, Agbor for his secondary school.

Gfresh is a goal oriented entrepreneur, songwriter & a music manager.

He sees the likes of 2face, Chris Brown, Wizkid, 2face, Davido, Flavor . as his role models. He also started singing in the year 2004.

Biography Of Gfresh 2
About:
He’s on Instagram ,Twitter and Facebook @gfreshworld_
Nigeria’s Sensational music artiste Gfresh decides to hit the street with yet another mind blowing jam, he tagged this super amazing nice piece of tune ” Duro” AFTER featuring the heavyweight Rap artist Erigga on ”Nothing Is New”

He Quoted :
“What motivated me to do Music, The Motivation in doing music is hereditary and not monetary or public emulation related. It’s an inborn which will never be erased and that am putting up a smile in someone’s face is all that inspires me in doing more sound from the in-depth of my heart, passing the right message to those that needs it per time.

My aim is to use my music to bring light to those in the dark, to inspire those that has given up, to strengthen the weak and to encourage my society.

(1) (Reply)

#SARSMUSTEND: Hoodlums Attack Protesters At Alausa. / JUST IN: Oyetola Joins #endsars Protesters In Osun / We Are Hiring Strategic Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.