Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Assets YOU Can Invest In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Assets YOU Can Invest In (351 Views)

8 Assets You Should Buy Or Own Now To Make $2,300 Monthly / Assets You Can Invest In Part III / Assets You Can Invest In Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assets YOU Can Invest In by EminentSon(m): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2020
Hello there.

1. YOU

The first and best asset you can invest into is yourself.

If you don't have a good financial education, how do you expect to make good Investment choices??

Imagine your life as that of a Ferrari car.

If the fuel tank is full. And the engine has been well oiled and serviced.
While the interior of the car is made of the best hand-made leather and shiny wood money can buy...

But there's no one that knows how to drive it.

This will result in the car being stagnant. And in the end, it will be damaged due to inactivity over a period of time.

I know you don't want your financial life to end up this way.

That's why I'm advising you to learn for your money's sake.

Learn oh!

Learn from people that have generated results through Investing...

Peeps like Warren Buffet.

Rob Kiyosaki.

Even people like Femi Otedola.

Learn their strategies.

Pick what you like from them. And then apply the lessons immediately to your own financial life.

You can also kick-off your learning by reading the greatest simple guidebook on Investing.

"The Richest Man In Babylon".

Go to Google and type: The Richest Man In Babylon PDF Download

OR

Click on this link to directly download it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17cTrCH9yuKgop8MfoEAa8WpEnW_n01nM/view?usp=drivesdk

I'll see you later as I drop more tips on Assets you can invest in to generate your money.

Don't forget to download the book.
Re: Assets YOU Can Invest In by EminentSon(m): 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
I hope you've downloaded the book?

I'll be dropping some more information on Assets you can invest in to gain money.

Watch Out in the Investment section!

(1) (Reply)

FREE Cryptocurrency Training At No Cost To You. / Covid-19 Relief Fund Disbursement!! / Can N13,000 Do BTC Or Any Online Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.