Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Dropshipping: A Hidden Business Nigeria's Are Not Aware Of - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dropshipping: A Hidden Business Nigeria's Are Not Aware Of (224 Views)

Our Prices In Nigeria Are Lower Than Neighboring Countries - Dangote Cement / Exploring The Pros And Cons Of Shopify Dropshipping: A Comprehensive Analysis / I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dropshipping: A Hidden Business Nigeria's Are Not Aware Of by TheWildThought(m): 7:55am On Oct 15, 2020
Over a year since I left higher institution, many of my friends and colleagues have dived into doing one business or the other, maybe because of the poor economy and the 'no jobs' issues.

Many of these people have started businesses like selling of wears (infact most of them), few are into designing and some others have returned to doing the hand work they learned before school.

In the midst of all these, there are some businesses that Nigerians are not thinking of or have not thought of - and its DROPSHIPPING.

What is dropshipping and how does it work?
In simple words Dropshipping is a process of fulfilling order in which the dropshipper (you) don't need to have the physical goods you sell, instead you transfer all orders you receive to the manufacturing company and they take care of the shipping and all. Guess that's understandable enough.

You might be thinking, how's this related to Nigeria.
It's a good question and the answer is that, everyone can do dropshipping, it doesn't matter where you are and where you're from. Because:

1) You don't have any business with the physical products
2) You don't need a store (just online)
3) You don't need any form of logistics company or whatsoever and there are other many more benefits.

Requirements for Dropshipping
1) An online store (Shopify or Woocommerce)
2) Reliable supplier

Hope you're not thinking, this is a business that you don't have to invest in? Well! I'll share that another day
But for this, you'd have to invest, the only thing you need to spend money on is Building your store and that would be all. And this is a one thing thing you have to do.

The best part of the business is that you can make over $1000 daily, no exaggerations.

What's more?
How do you build a store by yourself?
How much do you need to build your store?
Who is a supplier and how do I find one?
What are the best selling products to sell?
What are the advantaged and disadvantages?
What is Shopify, Woocommerce, Alidropship, e-Packet?
Find out here!

https://www.thewildthought.com/beginner-guide-to-dropshipping/

(1) (Reply)

Please I Needed Enlist On PI NETWORKING / White Seasame Seed Is Urgently Needed / How To Create A Free One-page Website For Your Business. How To Create

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.