Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally (256 Views)

Automated Dropshipping Website For Sale / Fully Automated Dropshipping Website With 8000 Products - Ready To Earn / Get Your Complete Autopilot/automated Dropshipping Store Best Price Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2020
Join me on WhatsApp to learn how to create an automated dropshipping website for clients globally and make minimum of $1300 per month using WordPress.

Your clients targeted countries would be india, china, and other african countries.

The least you can charge them per site is from 300$ to 500$ (dont scare them away with high price, one client can recommend more than 5 clients for you if you are sincere).

Always use demo to ahowcase your work, since dropshipping is mostly based on niche research, clients dont feel comfortable revealing what work for them to others. (hope you grab? Lol)

Charge your client base on how many products he/she want on the store. More products, more money.

Help your client on how to setup a business paypal account. (most of them dont know how to open one properly).

To get more targeted clients, spend money on FB ads and use WhatsApp messenger to close your deal with them.

Please, this is for serious minded people o. I will not persuade anyone on this one.

One more thing, if you want to close a deal with indians or chinese who are not fluent with English, please use google translate app to interact with them.

Want me to train you? Chat me up on WhatsApp---08117060247

Remember, you are not buying any tools to complete the job. I will give you all the tools needed for free after training. HIT ME UP!!--08117060247

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 8:38am On Oct 15, 2020
Charge your clients 300$ - 500$ if they want you to automated only the products for them.
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Charge them 500$ - 1000$ if they want you to automated both products and reviews for them.
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 8:40am On Oct 15, 2020
utitofonsunday:
Charge them 500$ - 1000$ if they want you to automated both products and reviews for them.

Serious clients will go for this.
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2020
I need three more people o
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Chat me up on WA---08117060247
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 11:37am On Oct 15, 2020
Feel free to call if you are not on WhatsApp
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 11:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Have any question? Chat me up!
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
utitofonsunday:
Join me on WhatsApp to learn how to create an automated dropshipping website for clients globally and make minimum of $1300 per month using WordPress.

Your clients targeted countries would be india, china, and other african countries.

The least you can charge them per site is from 300$ to 500$ (dont scare them away with high price, one client can recommend more than 5 clients for you if you are sincere).

Always use demo to ahowcase your work, since dropshipping is mostly based on niche research, clients dont feel comfortable revealing what work for them to others. (hope you grab? Lol)

Charge your client base on how many products he/she want on the store. More products, more money.

Help your client on how to setup a business paypal account. (most of them dont know how to open one properly).

To get more targeted clients, spend money on FB ads and use WhatsApp messenger to close your deal with them.

Please, this is for serious minded people o. I will not persuade anyone on this one.

One more thing, if you want to close a deal with indians or chinese who are not fluent with English, please use google translate app to interact with them.

Remember, you are not buying any tools to complete the job. I will give you all the tools needed for free after training. HIT ME UP!!--08117060247

Dont miss this!!
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Feel free to ask questions
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Chat me up on WA
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
utitofonsunday:
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
utitofonsunday:
Charge your clients 300$ - 500$ if they want you to automated only the products for them.
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
utitofonsunday:

Dont view and pass, enroll or ask questions.
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
utitofonsunday:
Chat me up on WA---08117060247
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Join this training class and start making money after 3 days.
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
With money back guaranteed!!!
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
You get your training fee back if you dont make money within 30 days.
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Chat me up now
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Join the class with me
Re: Learn How To Create An Automated Dropshipping Website For Clients Globally by utitofonsunday: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Will you like to learn how to create a dropshipping store yourself?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Your Own E-commerce Business With Our 10X Ecommerce Blueprint. / Who Can Help Me Pay For An Item On Ebay / Painters In The House,pls Check This Out Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.