Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Festus Keyamo’s Driver Dies In Abuja While Trying To Avoid Protesters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Festus Keyamo’s Driver Dies In Abuja While Trying To Avoid Protesters (204 Views)

Snake Killed In My Vicinity While Trying To Lay Eggs / Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police / Landlord Festus Shares Bags Of Rice In Cambodia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo’s Driver Dies In Abuja While Trying To Avoid Protesters by owukpa(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2020
Yohanna Shankuk, a driver to Festus Keyamo, Minister of State, Labour and Employment, is dead.

Shankuk died on Wednesday in an accident along Berger roundabout in Abuja, IDOMA VOICE reports.

The minister said the young man lost his life when he followed one way to avoid protesters around Begger.

He tweeted, “I regret to announce that my driver, Mr. Yohanna Shankuk, died yesterday in Abuja as a result of the protests. A vehicle that saw advancing protesters at Berger roundabout, made a U-turn, took the one-way back and ran over him as he was making his way on foot to my private office.”

SOURCE>>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/breaking-ends-swat-buharis-minister-festus-keyamos-driver-dies-in-abuja-protest.html

Re: Festus Keyamo’s Driver Dies In Abuja While Trying To Avoid Protesters by dustydee: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2020
owukpa:
Yohanna Shankuk, a driver to Festus Keyamo, Minister of State, Labour and Employment, is dead.

Shankuk died on Wednesday in an accident along Berger roundabout in Abuja, IDOMA VOICE reports.

The minister said the young man lost his life when he followed one way to avoid protesters around Begger.

He tweeted, “I regret to announce that my driver, Mr. Yohanna Shankuk, died yesterday in Abuja as a result of the protests. A vehicle that saw advancing protesters at Berger roundabout, made a U-turn, took the one-way back and ran over him as he was making his way on foot to my private office.”

SOURCE>>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/breaking-ends-swat-buharis-minister-festus-keyamos-driver-dies-in-abuja-protest.html
It seems you did not comprehend what the minister said. He vehicle ran him over, he was not the one that "followed one way".

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Open A Bank Account In Benin As An Ecowas Citizen From Nigeria / Holistic Medicine In A Type Of Heart Disease / Lagos State Governor Sanwo-Olu Goes Easy On The Curfew (Picture).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.