Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

#prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Endorses #ENDSARSNOW. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Endorses #ENDSARSNOW. (156 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Endorses Peter Obi - Christ Embassy Releases Official Video / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / Prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Prophecy On Nigerian Election Fulfilled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#prophet Macdonald E.E Sound Endorses #ENDSARSNOW. by 123firelightman: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2020
On speaking about the ongoing #Endsars
Nationwide protests, #Prophet MacDonald
E.E Sound said,

"I stayed in my place of meditation seeking the father to know to what end this campaign would amount to,and I received a witness in my spirit that the END SARS Campaign is a strategy of God to do what he has promised his people concerning this Nation. I see these campaigns spread like wild fire attracting the attention of the international world govts. It is beyond the END SARS it is the END OF BAD GOVERNANCE in NIGERIA. I have seen confirmations to this from others in the body of Christ notably daddy APOSTLE AROME OSAYI . Even the people campaigning are not fully aware what God is doing through them. Thank God for the aligned believers who are strategically by the spirit conducting prayer walks in cities, For this is how we would secure this lot we have been given in the spirit. from being highjacked by strange spirits. because I can see perversion gradually trying to creep in but we stand our ground on our knees and with our tongue. I see the focus gradually shift from just END SARS to a demand for CHANGE IN GOVT (Rulership) . The ENDSARS is a seed for the main thing END OF BAD GOVERNANCE. Therefore as you protest have this at the back of your mind. This is what God is doing NOW. The Nigeria we prophesied about is being birthed so don't relent to speak"
#ENDSARS
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE

(1) (Reply)

Lord, Revival All I Need / Watch And Pray / The Word Became Flesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.