Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Can We Verify This Video Please ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can We Verify This Video Please ? (374 Views)

VIDEO: 'please Release Dead Body Of My Husband', Wife Of Igboho's Aide, Adogan W / Who Can Verify This For Me Please / Video: Please Send Me Back My Money” – White Man Begs Nigerian Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Verify This Video Please ? by omoharry(f): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
I saw this video of Twitter this morning .During the protest, some protesters stormed into the An Oba palace and they did not come out alive .They were shot one after the other and dragged out like dead animals. What happened to arresting these people if they violated any law?women were also included. Where is this place and why is the Oba bring compensated after these evil that has been done ? Pls watch .

https://twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/1316616482583982080?s=08

1 Like

Re: Can We Verify This Video Please ? by protests: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2020
Will look at video later, now the concern is the lives of youths at Alausa!!

Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

Re: Can We Verify This Video Please ? by baliyubla: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Varsity Suspends Three Male Students For Gang-Raping Female Student / Breaking news: Nigerian's In Italy Joins The Endsars Protest / American Jailed For Attempt To Overthrow Vietnam Government Says He Was ‘kidnapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.