Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) (1759 Views)

N50k For Anyone Who Can Get This Criminal Who Uses Charm To Burgle Cars In Warri / Boy Who Breaks Into Schools In Delta To Burn Books Of Students, Nabbed (Photos) / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2020
Criminal Who breaks through wall into a woman's Room caught and beaten by Vigilante groups in Bayelsa

A Notorious criminal has been apprehended and beaten by the Vigilante groups at Bakery Road, Azikoro Town in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

According To Report, The Criminal is known for this act for some times around the Bakery Road, Azikoro axis of the Metropolis.
Information gathered from the Convict, unveiled that they were two in number but the other escaped, he also said he hails from the same community and a Faithful member of Salvation Ministries.

The Vigilante groups are yet to hand over the convict to the Police.

Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by inoki247: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2020
we no hear caught by SARS now oh it seems Vigilante is more effective than SARS
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2020
more

Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by Luftwaffe(f): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2020
I can bet my left nipple that he is a Nairaland Alfa Male.
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by slivertongue: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2020
good for him

Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by blazepascal(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2020
serves him right
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by illicit(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Times are hard....

I pity the average Nigerian youth so much....
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by blazepascal(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:
lol bet ur nipple on me
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by Neddstark: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Strong Nigga wasting his talent. All he needs is 1 year training and he will be earning $3000 per fight for a start in the UFC or Bellator
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by shamsin6300(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

How can you bet something that's not there?
As if you get the aforementioned.
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by Luftwaffe(f): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
shamsin6300:
[s]How can you bet something that's not there?
As if you get the aforementioned.[/s]
Shut up!
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by shamsin6300(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Shut up!

You don't already strike my words and you are still asking me to shut-up
Adding salt to injury grin
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by kennyade3h: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
they shld remove his left ball and let him go
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
SARS,Buhari, Lauretta and a lot of other politicians need this.

Meanwhile this first guy bad gan cheesy.

If them done use Cutlass weep you before raise your hand, meanwhile I no thief ooo,my elder Bros na him use whip me for farm after I insult am out of anger,I no see cry to cry that day,I was unable to breath for like 2 minutes grin.

Make them hold those hoodlums hired by ............. and ............ together with their hirers make them beat them to stupor then to death like this.

Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by KingMack(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

Save your black nipple
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by 900warriorz: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by Mayng01(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2020
Blood of Jesus! What is this?
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2020
I trust Bayelsa pple!
I won't type R.I.P wen he finally dies
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by sapientia(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
slivertongue:
good for him

blazepascal:
serves him right

kennyade3h:
they shld remove his left ball and let him go

PriestDaniz:
SARS,Buhari, Lauretta and a lot of other politicians need this.

Meanwhile this first guy bad gan cheesy.

If them done use Cutlass weep you before raise your hand, meanwhile I no thief ooo,my elder Bros na him use whip me for farm after I insult am out of anger,I no see cry to cry that day,I was unable to breath for like 2 minutes grin.

Make them hold those hoodlums hired by ............. and ............ together with their hirers make them beat them to stupor then to death like this.

chinchonglee:
I trust Bayelsa pple!
I won't type R.I.P wen he finally dies

So I want to ask those I quoted.

How is it different from what SARs has been doing.

We contributed to it.

Anyone arrested and taken by SARs is assumed a criminal immediately.

Onitsha Okada riders will always chant for them to kill anyone they arrest and they will just kill one to be applauded.

Let's do away with jungle justice.
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:

We contributed to it.

Onitsha Okada riders will always chant for them to kill anyone they arrest and they will just kill one to be applauded.

Sorry. But they would av known him in that community as a thief befor they caught him red handed
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by sapientia(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
chinchonglee:

Sorry. But they would av known him in that community as a thief befor they caught him red handed

Bro, no matter what

We must never take laws into our hands

For the sake of the innocents

I don't even care for the criminals

They are meant to take him to police station to be prosecuted in a court.

That's what we expect police to do

Let's do it too

These vigilanted people can be funny

Don't forget Aluu 4

It can be my loved one or yours tomorrow and what if they are innocent and one random stranger shouts for them to be killed.
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by chinchonglee(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:

Bro, no matter what

We must never take laws into our hands

For the sake of the innocents

I don't even care for the criminals

They are meant to take him to police station to be prosecuted in a court.

That's what we expect police to do

Let's do it too

These vigilanted people can be funny

Don't forget Aluu 4

It can be my loved one or yours tomorrow and what if they are innocent and one random stranger shouts for them to be killed.
Armed robbers never do u something before
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by dederocs(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
If the people have guns for self preservation, dem no born the robber well.
Re: Criminal Who Breaks Through Wall Caught By Vigilante Groups In Bayelsa (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
sapientia:

We contributed to it.

I understand you're trying to be civil but seems you don't know where to channel that energy to.

SARS hold just anyone they see,ask for phones and if you refuse you get to be killed,if they see OList,ORide,Kuni apps you're already a fraudster,if you're arrested you're made to pay handsomely for that.

But this thief was caught in the act,he is known for it in the community,he confessed to it,he bursts people's WALLS and Rob them,SARS also do these, kidnappe,rape and rob.

And you're preaching Law,Bleep you and Bleep that law braa.

Police Caught A Cultist, Sulaiman Ganiyu Who Has Killed A Lot Of People. / After Two Years, Instagram Deactivates Hushpuppi’s Verified Account / Rampaging Yahoo Boys Are Now Competing With SARS In Osogbo