Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

#EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest (36498 Views)

#ENDSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq To Give N500m Support For Looted Businesses / #EndSARS: Governor Oyetola Joins Protest, Escapes Assassination Attempt / Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by LukasPodolski: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hedonisco:
Are they abokki or are they 'like South'? I don't really understand where Kwara stands. But sha, I'll cut them some slack since the governor is identifying with the cause.
And you think Kwarans care about your opinion ?

most of you guys are brain dead, honestly.

Northern Nigeria is just a political zone just like Southern Nigeria is.

in Southern Nigeria, you have different tribes ranging from Yoruba to Igbo to Ijaw, ibibio, Urhobo.

Yoruba is different from Igbo, all the tribes in Southern Nigeria are different, they have nothing in common.

same with Northern Nigeria, there are different tribes from Hausa to Fulani, to Igala, Tiv, Idoma, Berom.

Kwara, Benue, Kogi, Plateau have no relationship with Hausa/Fulani.

the same way Yorubas don't have any relationship with Igbos.

bunch of uneducated fools.. educate yourself man.

I repeat, Kwarans don't care about your opinion, so cut your father some slacks.

70% of Kwarans are Yoruba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by LukasPodolski: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okuda:

whether you like it or not, accept it or not, Niger Delta which was coined to divide the people of the old eastern region are one and same!
and North Central was coined to do what?

fool.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Obodogri: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Arrewa:
i actually don't why you people are so obsessed with Arewa!

We are not like Igbos that are busy dragging Niger Delta into their imaginary Biafra!

We have northern Nigeria and we have Arewa!

Arewa means core north!

Benue is not Arewa

Kwara is not Arewa and will never be...

Kwara should be south west.

The Emir there is just a religious title!

We are no longer in the period of conquest.

Every state in Nigeria have the right to decided for themselves.

Just the way Niger Delta rejected Biafra!

Benue is not Arewa

But which one is Audu Ogbe heading/leading?
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Hedonisco: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

And you think Kwarans care about your opinion ?

most of you guys are brain dead, honestly.

Northern Nigeria is just a political zone just like Southern Nigeria is.

in Southern Nigeria, you have different tribes ranging from Yoruba to Igbo to Ijaw, ibibio, Urhobo.

Yoruba is different from Igbo, all the tribes in Southern Nigeria are different, they have nothing in common.

same with Northern Nigeria, there are different tribes from Hausa to Fulani, to Igala, Tiv, Idoma, Berom.

Kwara, Benue, Kogi, Plateau have no relationship with Hausa/Fulani.

the same way Yorubas don't have any relationship with Igbos.

bunch of uneducated fools.. educate yourself man.

I repeat, Kwarans don't care about your opinion, so cut your father some slacks.

70% of Kwarans are Yoruba.

E pain am. Mumu. Abdulrasaq-ish kind of Afonjaic Islamic mofos making things difficult for the rest of civilised Nigerians and yet forming loudmouth.

Soberly own your congenital misplacement and quietly seek a way out rather than mouth off rubbish.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by themaestro08(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
tollyboy5:
I'm wondering why no SARS officials or police officials has been dealt with for crime against humanity till now

And that is one of our major demand!
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by LukasPodolski: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hedonisco:

E pain am. Mumu. Abdulrasaq-ish kind of Afonjaic Islamic mofos making things difficult for the rest of civilised Nigerians and yet forming loudmouth.

Soberly own your congenital misplacement and quietly seek a way out rather than mouth off rubbish.
What is this one saying? I couldn't even understand one line.

ode., igbo pig.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Hedonisco: 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

What is this one saying? I couldn't even understand one line.

ode., igbo pig.

Whose fault is it that you are illiterate? Maybe I should have written in Arabic. Tebliq oshi.

Quote me again if you delight in talking to yourself. Bloody flotsam.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Queseda: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Arrewa:
contrary to your belief...

Arewa is beauty!

Arewa is development!

Arewa is unity!

Leave all those South people with their delusions. I was born in the South and stayed a good part of my life there, but trust me very few southern states can rub shoulders with the North in terms of development. The North is not what most of them down south think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Cyberfemtex(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Talo ni eleribu Governor,
Children are at home they can't go to school because of strike and you are doing #endsars protest
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Thablownmindset: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:
Copy and paste governor. Labour is on strike in Kwara. The governor has refused to talk with the Labour leaders. There was a protest by the Labour union in government house this morning, the governor never attend to them and he his joining #endsars protest, so is Mr gomina telling us #endsars is more important than all the civil servants in Kwara state

Wow how true is the news of Labour protest please? am currently in Kwara tho
but if it's true and he came out to attend to our own tiwan tiwan #endsars protest then I think it's not so good of him ooh. that's typical eye service
do I am for this protest but you see labour comes first that's our parent ooh ��
To ba je pe oti to ni ooh Ko ni da fun Gomino Kwara
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by jeromestarks: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Arewa isn't what your media is painting her to be!

We have our problems!

But we are developing and moving forward!
#EndStupidZooNationArewa! Animals of backwardness. 600 thousand years of suffering for y'all.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Hamiltonii: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Elvictor:
the guy wan disassociate himself from Arewa, praying and fasting to join Southern Nigeria rather than North Korea African version
North Korea is not a terrorist nation. The DPRK believes in respect and dignity.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Okuda(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

and North Central was coined to do what?

fool.

your papa na fool. infact dini ganz familie si dumkopf
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Okuda(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Queseda:

Leave all those South people with their delusions. I was born in the South and stayed a good part of my life there, but trust me very few southern states can rub shoulders with the North in terms of development. The North is not what most of them down south think

what is the essence of developmemt when the developed region is filled with illiterate and ignorant minds. its like makimg a zoo to be almost like heaven but you are still putting animals inside. think ahead, use your head
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by tamdun: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hedonisco:

Osu, we know u hate yoruba people so much but there's nothing u can do to them, the only option for u is to commit suicide, kill yourself and let us move on
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:

We are voting for APC again come 2023.

Hey! See human being ooo
Baba does not care about who APC fields in 2023 he is just wants the party to rule his country.

How Nigeria wan take progress with humans like this?

Abeg my people, candidates matter more than APC and PDP. Make we choose our leaders wisely for a better Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Dagger111(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:
Copy and paste governor. Labour is on strike in Kwara. The governor has refused to talk with the Labour leaders. There was a protest by the Labour union in government house this morning, the governor never attend to them and he his joining #endsars protest, so is Mr gomina telling us #endsars is more important than all the civil servants in Kwara state

Yes Endsars is more important than all the civil servants in Kwara State, this is a matter of restructuring Nigeria entirely. Even ur cat will benefit from the fresh air.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by CavemanDefuturo: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of some of the Political class.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Ihejirikakings(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
this is end time. a revolution is on the way.quote me.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by spiralwedge(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:

The civil servants chose the wrong timing for the strike, and it looks sponsored by the opposition.
The strike is important, but wrong timing please. The ones most affected are children.. their education and feeding.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by OmoManU: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:

Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by TruthinAction: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
FG can't be taken seriously until justice is delivered for the victims of SARS brutality.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by akolamoboh: 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:
God bless u iswr
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Theoarhics: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
He and sanwolu are just doing what they are doing for second term purpose.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Spectaclesawe25: 12:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Clueless governor, a waste of slot. The people supported you after they believed they had no hope in the wicked Saraki, but you betrayed their trust in you... No job, no good road, nothing improved by a inch since you came to power... All he knows how to do is to copy what is being done in other state, it's obvious he wasn't prepared for governance with his useless 'otoge' movt... Soon Nigerian leaders will know the true definition of revolution.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:24am On Oct 16, 2020
protests:
But I don't trust you now?
See that SanwoOlu that is alleged to have loaded bus of thugs and new machetes? He was also the same person that entered plane to do 5of5 errands for #EndSARS. I won't be surprised if you send thugs later this evening.

That man Abdurazak and Makinde, Zulum, these three governors have always be genuine and citizen friendly. Please dont oppose any of these three. Good leaders.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Nonsense.. no governor or those in key positions of power should be accepted by the protesting youths. What have they been doing with their offices of power n authority? Dumb fvcks

#Enfsarsnow
#EndbadGovernance
#Endoppression
#Endcorruptpublicofficeholders
#Endsenatorsallowances
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by bewla(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Bighead9:
Way to go.
Way to go abi come to protest with the same trigger happy people in uniform with the same gun

And u say him join

Pls wake me up when u wake
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by Kog45(m): 7:24am On Oct 16, 2020
olasaad:
Una never know anything sebi una dey tell us say Saraki na thief.
Re: #EndSARS: Kwara Governor AbdulRazaq Joins Protest by pinkbarby: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
LukasPodolski:

There has always been protest in Kwara since day 1.
Since October 8, #EndSARS in Kwara didn't start today.
by tomorrow, the youths are going out again in Ilorin.
just that this is the second Governor to join the protest after Sanwo-olu.
in addition, Kwara is not Arrewa.
Pls when is the next ilorin ENDSARS protest happening: date, venue and time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are These The Most Economic Viable Cities In Nigeria? / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze / Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.