Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. (1180 Views)

Abia Central: Labour Party Members Protest Sack Of Sen. Darlington Nwokocha / Former OC Sars Awkuzu Was Captured And Beaten Mercilessly In Ghana (Video/Pics) / BREAKING!!! Gov. Willie Obiano Joins Endsars Protest (happening Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by PEPPERified: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Chief Willie Obiano

Today, I joined youths of our dear State to say #EndPoliceBrutality and I support them because they did not only vote and defend their votes in my 21-over-21 victory but all their requests are genuine and germane; and I oblige to honour them all.
I felt honoured being in their midst to share in their feelings; and I made it clear that:
First, Federal Government has disbanded SARS but I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately;
Second, James Nwafor, former OC SARS in Anambra State is sacked and will be prosecuted;
Third, I'll ensure that the Presidency does the needful to ensure a better life for our youths, for us, ndi Anambra and for our nation.
Long Live Anambra Youths!
Aluta continua!

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2565165497037494&id=1377212462499476&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6883833683561586453%3Amf_story_key.3346360332793680968%3Atop_level_post_id.2565165497037494%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1377212462499476%3Apage_id.1377212462499476%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_attachments_list.[2565164813704229%2C2565164893704221%2C2565164980370879%2C2565165050370872]%3Aphoto_id.2565164813704229%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.album%3Aview_time.1602767426%3Afilter.h_nor%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aott.AX83ljFbnaVI-Tuc%3Apage_insights.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by MajesticKris: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Pls let's start
#RestructureNigeria..

I think that's what the international communities are waiting on..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by gentleman82: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
thank you obiano , God bless you for sacking that evil man

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by Freeeanijor: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Power belongs to the people. It's a good thing that we've realized this. We move
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by slivertongue: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
time to switch to #restructurenigeria #reformgovtinstitutions #devolutionofpowertostatates
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by LibertyRep: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Truly, power belongs to the people.
This is why politicians will never wish that the people are united.

That said, will the Governor claim to be oblivious of the previous crimes of the now sacked Aide before appointing him?
With the way it is, only the immediate prosecution of the man and his gang can assuage the ill feelings of the people they had wronged.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by okpalaAnambra: 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Obiano is an igala man.. They use the sars guys to harvest organs of Anambala Youths as if they're animals and chicken..
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by RIVERS1stson: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
Obiano is an igala man.. They use the sars guys to harvest organs of Anambala Youths as if they're animals and chicken..
[/s]

Obiano is speaking to his people while Abia state governor is sitting in filth and refusing to speak to his Abia state people that has been treated like animals and killed like goats.

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by okpalaAnambra: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
[s][/s]

Obiano is speaking to his people while Abia state governor is sitting in filth and refusing to speak to his Abia state people that has been treated like animals and killed like goats.
Anambra people are slaves in Igboland.. Kiss the truth
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by RIVERS1stson: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Anambra people are slaves in Igboland.. Kiss the truth
[/s]

Abia state is in bandage and slaves to Anambra people. See where Abia is caged. cheesy

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by okpalaAnambra: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
[s][/s]

Abia state is in bandage. See where Abia is caged. cheesy
We're still same thing.. That's okija where the harvested organs of Anambala Youths are taking to.. T A Orji is just a beneficiary of Anambala youth organs cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by RIVERS1stson: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

We're still same thing.. That's okija where the harvested organs of Anambala Youths are taking to.. T A Orji is just a beneficiary of Anambala youth organs
[/s]

Hahahaha e pain am

Abia is Anambra slave. Orji your governor was brought used to chain your state, no wonder Abia state is now the worst state in Nigeria
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by psyco: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. (1 Corinthians 2:2)
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by IDENNAA(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Not only sack him but I need my pound of flesh from James Nwafor the Ebonyi SARS officer who have shattered many Anambra family....James Nwafor may the soil of Anambra bring you pains and agony till eternity!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by FeloniousFelon: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Why did he appoint him in the first place?

Was Nwafor supplying you with the organs and body parts of those he kidnapped and murdered?
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by IDENNAA(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Shut up, James Nwafor is facing the music! You can mess with my own Anambra.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Joins End SARS Protest Sack Former OC SARS Awkuzu. by okpalaAnambra: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
IDENNAA:

Shut up, James Nwafor is facing the music! You can mess with my own Anambra.
Arrant nonsense.. The same man has been part of government.. It took the protest of other Nigerians for u people to speak up.. Anambra Youths are one of the most docile, cowardly.. Maybe Anambra is cursed

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting- "I Don't Care" Says Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff / Americans Burst Dance Moves To Fela’s Song As They Wait Election Result(video / Again Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls IPOB A Terrorist Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.