Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

#ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) (667 Views)

Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks / Breaking: Reno Omokiri's Deadly Secrets Revealed / Police Might Deploy A Lie Detector As Chidinma Ojukwu Denies Killing Super TV CE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by Jah12: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's a lie Reno omokiri attacks sowore's claim people are making millions from #ENDSARS protest

Reno Omokri has accused Omoyele Sowore of lying after the latter stated that some end SARS activists have been taking bribes in the billions and benefiting off the protests.

"I will not be part of any negotiation regarding end SARS. Many have entered into these negotiations and come out on the other side becoming billionaires. To them, it is a game," Omoyele Sowore had said.

However, Reno Omokri said Sowore is lying about that and that the government is working through people like Sowore to "discredit" #EndSARS movement.

Reno added that he has done his investigation and found out there's no truth to Yele Sowore's allegations.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSJP0bF7iPM

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44

FP PLS

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by tmcleo2k2(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ok
Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by MurderX: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shame on Sowore

3 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by Anyiamaka: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who will Nigerians believe between Sowore and Omokri?
On every good day, I will stand with Sowore
Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sowore just dey fool himself...
Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by Jah1: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lalasticlala and co abeg front page material
Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by Passionate888: 1:29am On Oct 16, 2020
I was happy when Abuja protesters chased him out of their midst just like a flea ridding dog

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by protests: 4:22am On Oct 16, 2020
I really feel for Yele Sowore
And I learnt a lot from what has happened with his life too
I wish he should just retreat now, be humble,
Think back to where he started losing people's trust
And understand that Nigerians are largely very emotional
They either hate you or love you, sometimes for no reason
But often times, that emotion is short-period
Except you are a devil-incarnate
So Mr Yele, I will advise you hide Revolution Now Tshirt, cap etc
Join Online Protesters Association of Nigeria (OPAN)
Their head office is at Twitter (it is not far from Sahara Reporters Twitter Office, you go up from your screen to "what is happening" field)
Together we can achieve that 'revolution' faster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by vioment: 4:28am On Oct 16, 2020
The igp has done a great job on leadership so far. He is working.

He has Gov umahi way of doing things. Active in the right direction.
Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by kunle75(m): 6:50am On Oct 16, 2020
vioment:
The igp has done a great job on leadership so far. He is working.

He has Gov umahi way of doing things. Active in the right direction.
called Nigeria long ago.

I truly believe him, but i must say that he has seen the hand writing on the wall too.

This movement truly has no political undertone and they knew very well that the more they press the more agitating people become and revolution may not be far fetched which eventually wont favor the ruling class (elites) so they are careful cos they have more to lose than the ordinary citizen whom has lost hope in the entity called Nigeria already.

2 Likes

Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by EXOUSIAng: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2020
kunle75:
called Nigeria long ago.

I truly believe him, but i must say that he has seen the hand writing on the wall too.

This movement truly has no political undertone and they knew very well that the more they press the more agitating people become and revolution may not be far fetched which eventually wont favor the ruling class (elites) so they are careful cos they have more to lose than the ordinary citizen whom has lost hope in the entity called Nigeria already.

I have known him long before he came the IG, a very upright and disciplined man, he is one of those that won't mind going against their bosses if the boss is going the wrong way. The Adamu I know is a man of integrity, his greatest undoing was allowing the SARS miscreants to carry out evil with impunity.
Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by kunle75(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

I have known him long before he came the IG, a very upright and disciplined man, he is one of those that won't mind going against their bosses if the boss is going the wrong way. The Adamu I know is a man of integrity, his greatest undoing was allowing the SARS miscreants to carry out evil with impunity.

Well don't bit him too much on these, This is institutional issues not personal. Sometimes when a singe righteous man is in the midst of those security agents his effort and uprightness might not been seen too quick.

As for the IG he`s just one man who can just direct and lead but the institution is too corrupt and decay such that when mount the position, it was too much to identify where to start his repair tactics. There is more to what an eye can see.

It high time everyone of us live by what we say.

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by vioment: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
kunle75:
called Nigeria long ago.

True talk. I just like that he agreed to lead in the right direction regardless of pressure.
Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by sapientia(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2020
Sowore is a betrayal

Who don't know

Even protesters know

They wanted to use him and destroy the protest.

Someone on bail and FG didn't even warn him?
Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by kunle75(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
vioment:

True talk. I just like that he agreed to lead in the right direction regardless of pressure.

I do hope he doesn't cafe inn cos of his take home pay and the benefits attached to his office

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: "It's A Lie" Reno Omokiri Attacks Sowore's Claim (VIDEO) by vioment: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
kunle75:

I do hope he doesn't cafe inn cos of his take home pay and the benefits attached to his office

Well as for that, I think that can be worked out to be a reasonable and fair outcome.

May God continue to bless him with the right wisdom to keep leading.

We don't need a duns anywhere there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Footballer, Rodrigo Alain Cuevas Has Leg Amputated After Electric Shock / Herdsmen Set Solar Power Station Ablaze In Ogun / Police Raid Gay Wedding In Uganda, Arrest 44 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.