Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help (403 Views)

Experts: I Need A Paypal Business Account To Recieve Funds / Buy, Sell & Exchange Your Skrill, Neteller, Paypal,pm,btc. Etc Instant Payment / Skrill VS Neteller Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hello NLs, I need your help. Please, I'll appreciate it if anyone takes his/her time to clear me on the following about Skrill.

1. Can I withdraw with unverified Skrill Account? If yes, what's the limit?

2. Does withdrawal to my local bank account recur any fees? If yes, can you please give me an idea about this Fees?

Thank you.
Please I need help on these urgently.
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by NobleTv: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
CallYeNot:
Hello NLs, I need your help. Please, I'll appreciate it if anyone takes his/her time to clear me on the following about Skrill.

1. Can I withdraw with unverified Skrill Account? If yes, what's the limit?

2. Does withdrawal to my local bank account recur any fees? If yes, can you please give me an idea about this Fees?

Thank you.
Please I need help on these urgently.
Why not just use payoneer
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by Taeewo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Use this to calculate the fee,but the dollar will be calculated with CBN rate around #370 to #390...

Not sure of you first question.

Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
NobleTv:

Why not just use payoneer
I plan on doing that but I don't have a plastic National ID yet, just the NIMC slip.
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by NobleTv: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
CallYeNot:

I plan on doing that but I don't have a plastic National ID yet, just the NIMC slip.
Use it na.
That's what I used
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Taeewo:
Use this to calculate the fee,but the dollar will be calculated with CBN rate around #370 to #390...

Not sure of you first question.

Thanks for this. I guess the account is verified right?
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
NobleTv:
Use it na. That's what I used
You mean I can scan and upload the NIMC slip and it'll be accepted?
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by NobleTv: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
CallYeNot:

You mean I can scan and upload the NIMC slip and it'll be accepted?
Yes.
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
NobleTv:
Yes.
Wow, thank you very much for this.
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by NobleTv: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
CallYeNot:

Wow, thank you very much for this.
You're welcome
Introduce me to the dollar business you're doing na.
Let's Make dollars together
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
NobleTv:

You're welcome
Introduce me to the dollar business you're doing na.
Let's Make dollars together
It's nothing special bro. I managed to complete some few jobs on Freelancer.com. I need to withdraw am ASAP, hunger wan kee me.
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by NobleTv: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
CallYeNot:

It's nothing special bro. I managed to complete some few jobs on Freelancer.com. I need to withdraw am ASAP, hunger wan kee me.
Put me through na
Hustle na hustle wada small or big
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by chuk65276: 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
: You mean I can scan and upload the NIMC slip and it'll be accepted?Yes.
Re: Skrill / Moneybookers Experts I Need Your Help by Taeewo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
CallYeNot:

Thanks for this. I guess the account is verified right?
Yes,its my account.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Oil Price Drops Below 5% / Make Money From Droshipping And Wholesale / How Much To Register A Business Name Or Limited Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.