Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs (2762 Views)

The Looks On The Face Of Mrs Remi Tinubu / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman, Gambler Who Spends Church Money On Concubines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
At her age she is still a miss instead of mrs undecided

Many times I heard people calling her a prostitute, how true is that

And lastly, does she love-vendor our girls to Italy and other parts of the world for prostitution

1 Like

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Eryyy92: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
h
Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by GeneralStan(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
I think she is unmarried or at least divorced for quite a while.... #Noproofs.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
GeneralStan:
I think she is unmarried or at least divorced for quite a while....
#Noproofs.

She is a bad influence then undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Luftwaffe(f): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
She is the ugliest human I have ever set my eyes on.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by 17yrnigga: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

lolgrin yh... she looks like the male version of oshiomole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:

She is staying too lol

I believe the prostitution part

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by curfew: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
She is a fuckitude and human trafficker

Her major job in Aso Rock is to organize hot girls for politicians

Na you wan marry her?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
curfew:
She is a fuckitude and human trafficker

Her major job in Aso Rock is to organize hot girls for politicians

Na you wan marry her?

Baba I dodge am

This one pass evening newspaper

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

And lastly, does she love-vendor our girls to Italy and other parts of the world for prostitution
Not all prostitute get married

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Not all prostitute get married

You're right bro, that woman is disgusting.

See how she missed her chance of becoming the inec commissioner all thanks to her uncouth outbursts

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Ikea81: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Na you wan marry the Olosho?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Did she complain to you?Its her choice not to get married else there are men leeches around to choose from

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ikea81:

Na you wan marry the Olosho?

I dodge am again

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
Did she complain to you?Its her choice not to get married else there are men leeches around to choose from

My love

The number one trouble Maker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by luvmijeje(f): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
And what is her marital status got to do with anything. We should all learn to stop poke nosing into other people's personal business.

If she's male, will you ask that kind of question?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
undecided
luvmijeje:
And what is her marital status got to do with anything. We should all learn to stop poke nosing into other people's personal business.

If she's male, will you ask that kind of question?
Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by PinkPill(f): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
I thought Nairaland guys said that marriage is overrated? kiss

Why are you complaining na? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
PinkPill:
I thought Nairaland guys said that marriage is overrated? kiss

Why are you complaining na? tongue

Nobody is complaining dear, I just ask some questions kiss

Just some harmless questions

1 Like

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by obi2eze: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:

Shut up! This discussion is way above you!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
obi2eze:

Lol, we all know she just want to sound stupid

I mean that's her hubby

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by newharddrives(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dats because she was a Pregnant Virgin
Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
obi2eze:

how is it above me
Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Gadaluck(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

She is staying too lol

I believe the prostitution part

This one na confam agadinwanyi babe ahswear....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who go marry that idiot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gadaluck:

This one na confam agadinwanyi babe ahswear....

Boss man
Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Gadaluck(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finnese001:

Boss man

Ma bro
How the grind?
Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by Finnese001: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gadaluck:

Ma bro
How the grind?

We dey rugged am boss, how's your side
Re: Why Is Loretta Onochie Still A Miss Instead Of Mrs by walexbiz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ops be sincere, if your son brings someone like Lauretta home for introduction, would you encourage him go on with the Union or discouraged him from going ahead with the marriage. Crux of the matter is she is below the beauty index for an average girl, she looks like a sex dumpster which has live past its time and above all she lacks the moral rectitude to tie down a responsible individuals which she might be craving for.

It's obvious from the stated fact it would take a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a responsible take Lauretta home. This is an opener for our laides who can insult the dead to live when they are agitated. Obirin o ni iwa olo hun o lori oko, for my beautiful sisters outside there pls always put up your best behaviour as you don't know whom you are interacting with.

As for Miss Lauretta, I wish her a better life as she approaches old age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani / Breaking!! Nigeria Restructuring Bill Concluded Ready For Ratification: / How Jesus Greeted People Of His Time (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.