Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,159 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) (27502 Views)

Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) / 'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Donspicey: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
achierosion:
With the crowd on the road, he rather keep quiet.

Any sensible gov should trade with careful.

No be lie,,,,

Dem knw him story....

Las Las he no go do mistake to provoke d beasts he created cos of power tussle.......

Mk i sha dey observe am sha......
Re: EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by ezegold4we: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
I think sars buhari and FG Just played into the hands of educated southern politicians,

The mission is three things, one is to restructure Nigeria, The second is revolution,and the third is secession,

They are Just using end sars as their vehicle.
Re: EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
mimimiles93:
10 kinds of people who protest.

1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.

You sir, are a wise man.
Re: EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by CavemanDefuturo: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars and henceforth no police officer, SARS, DSS, sac, rrs, what ever their names maybe should be allowed to legally kill any citizen without a trial in the court of law. Be it an armed robber, kidnapper...you need to prove people guilty before condemning them. This is just too much to bare, is everyone going bananas in this country. WTF did I just read?

I feel like pushing a digger through anus of this Officer James till it comes out through his mouth. His evils will not be forgiven, No way! i spit on his grave in advance #EndPoliceBrutality

https://www.nairaland.com/6182404/armageddon-called-awkuzu-sars-under

https://humangle.ng/once-arrested-just-forget-it-anambra-residents-recount-bitter-experiences-of-sars-brutality/
Re: EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by MosheDayan: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
nkwuocha:

Fu+l,you forget to add the massive unemployed youth who are tired of nepotism in public sector by your dirty bihari ehn?? undecided

Oh boy!
Na like this Nigeria take finish be that. grin grin grin
Nna guy, hausa Fulani don dey fear say the thing go turn into full restructure or outright secession.

This are bloody times and the government must be careful,truth is even if they walk on egg shells at this point, e still go bloody and the revolution is here already.

Useless country.

I am just patiently waiting for these 4 things to happen.

IPOB to move in their thousands
OPC to move in their thousands
Militants to move in their thousands
And Most importantly, the Northern youths to hijack it and start attacking Southerners in the North.

Na that time I go carry my family run go Togo.
Coward grin
Re: EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by MosheDayan: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
mimimiles93:
10 kinds of people who protest.

1. PDP members and supporters.

2. Relatives of those President Buhari probe and eventually jailed.

3. Those who are paid by opposition party.

4. Those who see it as an opportunity to wake their dead music career.

5. Those who are being pressurized by others to join.

6. Yahoo boys and girls.

7. Cultists.

8. Those who see it as an opportunity to see or meet their favorite celebrities physically.

9. Those who chase clout.

10. Those who see it as an opportunity to steal people's phone.
[/s] trash
Re: EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Asiri1991: 5:41am On Oct 16, 2020
One of the coolest cities in Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ukahbello: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2020
Chinedu1994:

Hello, bro.
How are you bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alao-Akala: Seyi Makinde Mourns, Orders Flags To Fly At Half-Mast / Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele By DSS (Full Details) / We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.