Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police (601 Views)

EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda / Shocking! "We Buy Our Uniforms Ourselves" - Nigeria Police Sergeant.. / #EndSARS: "We Drank Our Urine To Quench Thirst In SARS Cell"--SARS Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police by Notatribalist(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
While are sinators are just their callecting milions without doing anything, our police can't afford to live a good life without bribe.. Watch as police man with 2 children says they buy their uniform by themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCUqYgvDdbs
Re: Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police by MickzyDonald: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
If i pity you make i die,what of the people you molest in the name of bribe collection,do you aslo know how they live but you don't give a damn and you are here complaining about your state of well being,this isn't fair na,but it's the useless president with his bunch of old fools that started it
Re: Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police by Brandstudio01: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is that the reason for the Police Brutalities or the reason why the core North is supporting the injustice going on in other part of the country?
Re: Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police by TheSourcerer: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Impressive
Re: Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police by MajesticKris: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Not my problem..
Re: Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police by Dimmatic(f): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Learn how to drive very well,manual and automatic cars, See our contacts below
Re: Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police by Godfullsam(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
How is this our concern?

This is not an excuse to maltreat innocent citizens.
Re: Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police by Bevista: 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Surely, there are deeper structural issues that need addressing across they entire spectrum of the Nigerian society.

#ENDSARS is just one of our typical ways of trying to deal with the symptoms rather than attend to the disease itself. Yes, SARS is in the spotlight atm (and rightly so), but if we were to xray other segments of the society, we'd find an equal amount of rot and abuse of office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endsars:we Buys Our Uniform Ourselves.. Nigeria Police by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
I also buy my work clothes, but I don't extort Nigerians or my office. These idiots should come up with another excuse

(1) (Reply)

Is Twitter Down? / Church Members Storm Church To Demand Their Money Back From Prophet / The Many Sins Of Maureen Badejo, The Lies! The Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.