Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix (1141 Views)

Win An Infinix Hot 8 And Other Prizes During The XCLUB ANNIVERSARY Draw. / Buy An Infinix Device And Win A Trip To Eygpt / Do You Want To Buy An INFINIX PHONE V Do You Want To Repair Your INFINIX Phone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Cheap phones are getting better... Watch Marques Brownlee unbox a Transsion device Xiaomi boys won't be smiling at all ;DCheap phones are getting better... Watch Marques Brownlee unbox a Transsion device Xiaomi boys won't be smiling at all � Infinix actually sponsored the video sha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjXIw6OjBo8
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by Rareoil(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one from infinix.

Marques Brownlee reviewing the phone doesnt make it a better phone.

Infinix spends a lot on marketing from brand deals with Davido, they should use that money to provide amoled display biko.

3 Likes

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by khingTony(m): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
I just saw it, I was surprised actually, but it doesn't mean anything, he clearly stated that the video was sponsored by infinix, so, they must have paid heavily for that

2 Likes

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rareoil:
Nice one from infinix.

Marques Brownlee reviewing the phone doesnt make it a better phone.

Infinix spends a lot on marketing from brand deals with Davido, they should use that money to provide amoled display biko.
I'm not advocating for Infinix though but he also said that it was a good phone for its price

Not to mention I was quite suprised by the Quick charger and the USB Type-C
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
khingTony:
I just saw it, I was surprised actually, but it doesn't mean anything, he clearly stated that the video was sponsored by infinix, so, they must have paid heavily for that
Transsion don make money from us na�
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by Rareoil(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
SanLorrenzo:

I'm not advocating for Infinix though but he also said that it was a good phone for its price

Not to mention I was quite suprised by the Quick charger and the USB Type-C

Infinix are trying, no reason am o.

1 Like

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by ddjay: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
SanLorrenzo:
Cheap phones are getting better...
Watch Marques Brownlee unbox a Transsion device
Xiaomi boys won't be smiling at all ;DCheap phones are getting better...
Xiaomi boys won't be smiling at all �
Infinix actually sponsored the video sha

Wow, xiaomi fans have polished infinix, so i suggest transsion users should open thread to thank Xiaomi fans

3 Likes

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
ddjay:

Wow, xiaomi fans have polished infinix, so i suggest transsion users should open thread to thank Xiaomi fans
grin
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rareoil:

Infinix are trying, no reason am o.
I wonder who Tecno offended grin
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by 11Anonymous(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
I noticed few times he was touching some parts of the screen it was not responding to touches. He didn't say anything though.

2 Likes

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
11Anonymous:
I noticed few times he was touching some parts of the screen it was not responding to touches. He didn't say anything though.
I thought I was the only one who noticed that
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by Darkseid(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
That video vex me. The dude just "talked" about the phone, he didn't review it and while he was saying that it's good for the price, his facial expressions were saying the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Darkseid:
That video vex me. The dude just "talked" about the phone, he didn't review it and while he was saying that it's good for the price, his facial expressions were saying the opposite.
He clearly said he wasn't going down to details
But who knows how much Transsion paid him grin
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by uzoma213(m): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Where the people who said MKBHD could never review any of these transsion devices when unbox therapy did his own.

You guys should come outside

1 Like

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by blingxx(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
SanLorrenzo:

He unbox it doesn't mean he said anything good about the device baba cheesy grin.. Go and watch other YouTube reviews na

1 Like

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by blingxx(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Darkseid:

He was paid to review it bruh.. Just like they paid unbox therapy to review tecno camon 15

1 Like

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
blingxx:

He unbox it doesn't mean he said anything good about the device baba cheesy grin.. Go and watch other YouTube reviews na
I think I'm pretty sure of what I heard in the video
Are you
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by Dominiqueismad: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
SanLorrenzo:

xiaomi is giving it to you hot hot

1 Like

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
xiaomi is giving it to you hot hot
Xiaomi fanboy spotted grin
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by Dominiqueismad: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
SanLorrenzo:

Xiaomi fanboy spotted grin
you are right, how many megabits of ram did your infinix have?

1 Like

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by krozay(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
MKBHD don collect brown envelope sha from infinix to talk about a phone that is not worth $200 at all given what realme,xiaomi,umidigi etc..offers(even for less sometimes)in the same smartphone market at that price range.Although He said it was passable and u could tell from his facial expressions that he knows there are better devices out there that cost the same like the Redmi Note series,the Realme(6,7 and narzo series) etc..to mention a few-that have

1) FHD 90hz Screen / Good Amoled displays
2) 30watts fast charging
3) helio G series(G90 and above)with better thermals
4) A good 64MP camera(Sony IMX600 series)
5)Better fast storage and good ram management not what u get on those transsion devices
6) better optimised software experience with guaranteed updates.etc....
7)Better Internals(phone hardwares)

Yeah a g80 processor is ok,but which smartphone company in their right senses produces a smartphone with a 7inch 720p screen asin WHO DOES DAT IN 2020 And u will tell a potential buyer he or she is gonna enjoy viewing media content on it ,msheew hell no u ain't enjoying shit.it can be dreadful to the eyes mehn,it gonna be like watching a 360p video on a 1080p screen..

Yeah good phones are getting cheap but not with that kind of resolution and trashy quad cameras.There must always be some compromises when it comes to transsion devices dats why they are trying to catch-up of recent with the best budget phone producers that offer good budget devices at that price segment..

NOTE---AM NOT A FANBOY OF ANY SMARTPHONE COMPANY, IT'S JUST THAT WHEN I SEE A MOBILE DEVICE THAT CAN GIVE ME THE BEST VALUE FOR MY MONEY GIVEN MY BUDGET CONSTRAINTS,I MUST GO FOR IT....PERIOD..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by fuckboys: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Marques brownlee hated that phone from the look on his face, him touching the slow unresponsive screen gave the phone away as scrap. He just had nothing much to talk about on the phone. angry

2 Likes

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by KrazyDave16(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
uzoma213:
Where the people who said MKBHD could never review any of these transsion devices when unbox therapy did his own.

You guys should come outside
We said he will never review it unless paid or sponsored, not he'd mail the company to send him one to review like some do.

The difference is night and day.

1 Like

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by KrazyDave16(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Only those who watch both his Videos and expressions when reviewing a product knows he didn't like the phone one bit but then again let him not end this year with a Flossy Carter episode.

1 Like

Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
you are right, how many megabits of ram did your infinix have?
I don't use Infinix boss grin
Re: Marques Brownlee Unboxed An Infinix by SanLorrenzo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Only those who watch both his Videos and expressions when reviewing a product knows he didn't like the phone one bit but then again let him not end this year with a Flossy Carter episode.
True

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Whatsapp Tricks, Whatsapp Tips That Everyone Should Be Using 2020/2021 / Please I Need Help On My Spark 4 / Are You Having Issues With 'insufficient Space'? Then This Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.