Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks (20946 Views)

21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by madridguy(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2020
Nothing Islamic about this bro.

dangotesmummy:
grin

Islam and brute force grin

I'm not surprised.anything to make them look holy grin
Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by SmartPolician: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2020
But the federal government taxes the breweries in the south and share the revenue with the governors of the northern states.

Nigeria no balance

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by tollyboy5(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2020
helinues:
Yet this illiterates are sharing the VAT sales from alcohol across Nigeria..

License bars and restaurants are selling Alcohol in UAE...

Our Northern brothers still living in 5 BM
I wanted to mention blasted12 and I need to affirm that I'm a Muslim b4 doing that. Nairaland owners are stvpid 4 dat

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by ThatFairGuy1: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2020
zickyclef:
After dem go come collect federal Revenue generated from brewery.indeed north are parasite to d south. SOUTHERN UNITY A MUST B4 2023 so that we can correct all this bullshit.

A Southern unity where some lunatics won't call me a Terrorist?
Insult me at will?
Accept me and won't demonize me ALL BECAUSE I AM A MUSLIM?

Anything outside this, FVCK SOUTHERN UNITY.

[b]THE IGBOS AND SOME INTOLERANT HANDWRITINGS ARE BOLDLY WRITTEN ON THE WALL

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2020
I didn't even realise the thread is in terrorism section.
EndSharia abeg angry

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by twilliamx(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Arrewa:
shocked

Talk na!!! how has this stopped fulani from eliminating the hausa tribe Arrewa?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by twilliamx(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[/b]

A Southern unity where some lunatics won't call me a Terrorist?
Insult me at will?
Accept me and won't demonize me ALL BECAUSE I AM A MUSLIM?

Anything outside this, FVCK SOUTHERN UNITY.

[b]THE IGBOS AND SOME INTOLERANT HANDWRITINGS ARE BOLDLY WRITTEN ON THE WALL

We don't want t your type in southern unity

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by ThatFairGuy1: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2020
twilliamx:

That's why there won't be UNITY

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by tartar9(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2020
SmartProf:
These people keep deceiving themselves. Since they began destroying alcoholic drinks, how sane has their society become? The real issues that keeps tormenting them are so numerous, but they deviate to tackling rubbish. Meanwhile if u check those plastic kettles they carry, you will be shocked about the content.
When society ain't sane,alcoholism makes it saner- drunkard's logic

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by SWORD419(m): 10:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Masha Allah
Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by lonlytroy(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
High of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2020
RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA.

Islamic puppets have the right to live however they want. However, proceeds from taxation for alcoholic drinks shouldn't be distributed in Islamic states.

Secondly, an Islamic state should fully practice sharia laws or completely abolish it.

Finally, if the majority want sharia law and it's not good for you, leave the state to where ever is good for you. Nigeria is your fatherland, not your state.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Yankee101: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2020
Someone tell these fools that their governments accept money from alcohol manufacturing from VAT/WHT/Company income taxes paid by Nigerian breweries etc to FIRS, imports duties paid to customs etc

Return your federal allocation

Stupid people. You think clicking one link will stop us from highlighting your hypocrisy? Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by twilliamx(m): 11:32am On Oct 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

That's why there won't be UNITY
Nope!!!! there is no need forcing unity on someone that doesn't want to be united..

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Zannlym: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
azmanaty02:
It is time to #End proceeds of VAT from beverage companies going to the north.

They can collect and utilize vat from their groundnut and kuli-kuli
Very funny but that will gladly accept that
Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by Zannlym: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
I didn't even realise the thread is in terrorism section.
EndSharia abeg angry
Why ? Rivers and abia can use bible as constitution..
Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by akigbemaru: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by kutiman00: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
twilliamx:

SMH...so you're basically saying you don't want Muslims to be a part of southern unity? like even SOUTHERN Muslims are disqualified from being part of SOUTHERN unity, from being united with their non Muslim brothers and sisters? just because they are Muslims?
Re: Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
laughing..
sufi sharia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zakat Calculation / The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words / A Muslim Girl's Heart Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.