Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member (746 Views)

Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos) / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Lauretta Onochie: Apostle Suleman's Omega Fire Ministries Replies Buhari's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by Shehuyinka: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
AS debate continues over the controversial nomination of Lauretta Onochie, the Special Assistant to Nigerian President on Social Media as a commissioner of the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC), The ICIR shares posts where she demonstrated partisanship and her affiliation for All Progressives Congress (APC).

Before the emergence of Buhari as Nigerian President in 2015, Onochie has been a regular campaigner and supporter of the APC and the President.

On January 13th, 2015, Onochie tweeted: “issues in Nigeria. hope is here. vote Buhari/Osinbajo. vote APC. improved infrastructure, reduce poverty, equip school.”

Two days later, she dissociated herself from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) while campaigning for Buhari to emerge as president.

In a response to the tweet, she added that she has spent many years campaigning for an opposition party against the PDP.

“We’re not pleased that the elections were postponed, but no matter how long we have to wait, we will still vote Buhari, Atiku had hoped that his agony would end yesterday. Now there’s still one more week of excruciating pain for him and PDP before they go into oblivion. #SaiBaba,” Onochie posted.

On the same day, she also tweeted that, “There is nothing that has a beginning that has no end including PDP. The end of PDP is here. But more important (sic), change is here. Vote Buhari.”

On June 6th, 2018, while campaigning for Buhari’s second term, Onochie declared on her verified Twitter profile that she is a ‘Buharist’.

In Nigeria, the term ‘Buharist’ is used to qualify an ardent supporter of Muhammad Buhari or his political ideology.

“For once, since 2010, I’m speechless. I feel like My vote on June 12, 1993, has just been validated. If I wasn’t already a Buharist, I would become one today. What is there not to like about President Buhari and his commitment to do what’s right. Our MKO can now rest peacefully,” Onochie posted.

In multiple tweets, Onochie also campaigned for the re-election of Buhari seeking Nigerians to vote for the president and the party.

Apart from her tweets campaigning for the APC and Buhari, Onochie on June 24, 2020 declared that she belongs to APC.

Onochie said this while the APC was facing an internal crisis before the intervention of Buhari. “There is definitely an APC e-NEC meeting tomorrow. We are going through a growth process. Thank you, everyone,” she posted with the APC flag.

READ MORE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/multiple-times-lauretta-onochie-buharis-aide-declared-she-is-apc-member/

Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by clairebode(f): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
wink
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by sapientia(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Buhari have nominated dead people before

Common guys

Dude is delusional and incompetent

1 Like

Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by helinues: 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Karma no get legs or arms but it's damn real
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by Mathantics: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okay

Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by tobechi74: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okay
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by Freestainworld(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
this woman will never know peace, she's part of the problems we are facing in Nigeria today.
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by Tumbulum: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
That woman is a witch. The most wicked of them. May the gods punish her.
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by Guyman02: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
She is a Buhari apologist, senators from Delta have already rejected her nomination
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by Yobabad: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nothing seems to impress me about Nigeria again
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by Gondonu: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Just wondering why everything about this government is always lawless and against sound reasoning.Laurreta Onichie-the well known palm wine hag that is an unrepentant APC apologist?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mockery of our democracy

What more could be expected of a coup plotter
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by Rhapsodia: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okay cheesy

Nothing seems to amaze me about Buhari Anymore.

He always finds way to make headlines negatively. Can't wait for 2023 to finally breath.
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by protests: 5:35am On Oct 16, 2020
Aha!
Re: Multiple Times Lauretta Onochie, Buhari’s Aide Declared She Is APC Member by protests: 5:37am On Oct 16, 2020
Photocopy! 100 copies quick.

sapientia:
Buhari have nominated dead people before
Common guys
Dude is delusional and incompetent

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Protesters Storms Kabba, Kogi State, Lists Demands / Why We Allowed US Seals To Rescue Kidnapped Amerian - Defence Minister Opens Up / Atiku Abubakar Cutting His 74th Birthday Cake As Surrounded By Friends & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.