Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Please, I Want To Know Which Isp To Use, I'm Currently On Swift - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please, I Want To Know Which Isp To Use, I'm Currently On Swift (720 Views)

Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan / Ideas Needed In Setting Up Neighbourhood Isp? (to Serve Up To 20 Houses) / Advice Needed: Choice Of Modem/ISP To Get For Use On A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Want To Know Which Isp To Use, I'm Currently On Swift by Areslite(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
Please, i want to know which ISP to use, i'm currently on Swift, I've used IPNX and all the mobile devices from Multilinks to MTN.Please I need one that is reliable and fast.Thanks. Maggie
Re: Please, I Want To Know Which Isp To Use, I'm Currently On Swift by auchjr: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
I suggest you go for UGo from cobranet limited. I bet you wont regret this. It is very fast and reliable.
Re: Please, I Want To Know Which Isp To Use, I'm Currently On Swift by playsafe: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2011
that if he can pay for unlimited plan.
Re: Please, I Want To Know Which Isp To Use, I'm Currently On Swift by purplekayc(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2013
playsafe: that if he can pay for unlimited plan.
which is how much?

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Latest Etisalat Freecode. / Can You Repair My E-book Reader? / Hp6735s Service Life Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.