Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Police Ordered Out Of Mans Truck By Protesters For Trying To Extort Money(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Ordered Out Of Mans Truck By Protesters For Trying To Extort Money(video) (210 Views)

DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Policeman Ordered Out Of A Man’s Truck In Lagos For Trying To Extort Him / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Ordered Out Of Mans Truck By Protesters For Trying To Extort Money(video) by Jah1: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Police ordered out of man’s truck by Nigerians for allegedly trying to extort him.

This happened today, October 15, at Ikeja Under Bridge.

WATCH VIDEO as Protesters force him out of the car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8cWDH4bi3I

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44

FP PLS
Re: Police Ordered Out Of Mans Truck By Protesters For Trying To Extort Money(video) by NoPlaceLike(f): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
E don be.
Re: Police Ordered Out Of Mans Truck By Protesters For Trying To Extort Money(video) by ACxxxMAN: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
We are about to reclaim our lost glory.
End Police extortion
End Police brutality
End Police intimidation
End Sars....
Hope you can all see why we are protesting? Our reasons are clear and visible for the blind.
I don't care if you choose to politicize this movement. It's a new dawn in our political dynasty.
I'm willing and ready to hit the street to join my fellow Nigerians on this struggle.
Re: Police Ordered Out Of Mans Truck By Protesters For Trying To Extort Money(video) by LostAddict1: 4:49am On Oct 16, 2020
.y

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS:The thugs disrupting Jos protests were paid 500 Naira one caught (VIDEO / What Is Your Location And Situation Report At The Moment? / Hoodlums Burn Down A Police Station In Ebonyi. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.