Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread (1424 Views)

Hardship Will End Soon, FG Tells Aggrieved Nigerians / Matawalle: Why Banditry Will Not End Soon / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by abdulaliyu25(m): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
The endsars protest will end soon my opinion

They’ve started blocking highways not allowing people to have their freedom of movement secondly they’ve started making it politics so soon enough the protest will end... my view please no insult and abuse
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by sweerychick(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
phase 2 is coming up, no end in sight undecided.. the revolution has started. it cant stop. endsars was a test run, the real protest is coming up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nuisance is the word

Apart from what you have highlighted up there, some of these miscreants are smoking shisha and sleeping with each other at different protest venues.

They will soon be treated as the rogues which they are

4 Likes

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by abdulaliyu25(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
sweerychick:
phase 2 is coming up, no end in sight undecided.. the revolution has started. it cant stop. endsars was a test run, the real protest is coming up
Revolution means you’re ready to die in a democracy government all the demand are accepted by the government so don’t think government are stupid.. southwest alone can’t make revolution let me say entire south can’t and you know the north will not join in this so think of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by abdulaliyu25(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Nuisance is the word

Apart from what you have highlighted up there, some of these miscreants are smoking shisha and sleeping with each other at different protest venues.

the government are just giving them enough time they’re blocking road if some of this drivers vex and kill some with his car they will be civilian unrest and if government put curfew no person born of a woman will their comeout so let’s wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by theenchanter: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
sweerychick:
exactly....
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by MrColdsweat: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Nuisance is the word

Regurgitations of a zombie.

You go wail tire.

2 Likes

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by theenchanter: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
abdulaliyu25:
Revolution means you’re ready to die in a democracy government all the demand are accepted by the government so don’t think government are stupid.. southwest alone can’t make revolution let me say entire south can’t and you know the north will not join in this so think of it
u only talked as a concerned northerner and ur partiality is tilted toward the region.... THIS IS A NATIONAL ISSUE!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by MrColdsweat: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
abdulaliyu25:

Ordinary cleanup that we're doing down south, you abokis are already scared.

We're not stopping anytime soon.

You can't force buhari on us and tell us how to react.

2 Likes

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by ibedun: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Ipob be careful, nobody forced Buhari on you.

He was voted in by Nigerians. Don’t spoil the ongoing protest with your useless bias!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by MrColdsweat: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
ibedun:

He was voted in by Nigerians. Don’t spoil the ongoing protest with your useless bias!

What words came out of your dirty mouth when buhari referred to us as 5% and his people cheered him?

Keep your hypocrisy away from my mentions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by abdulaliyu25(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
theenchanter:
u only talked as a concerned northether and ur partiality is tilted toward the region.... THIS IS A NATIONAL ISSUE!!!
how does this become a national issue loll �‍♀️ wait for government respond in the coming weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by abdulaliyu25(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrColdsweat:

scared lol... ask ojukwu who are northerners wait for government respond shey na revolution una want

1 Like

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by abdulaliyu25(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
ibedun:

lol tell him my brother it will soon turn to politics that’s when government will show them pepper
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by theenchanter: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
abdulaliyu25:
how does this become a national issue loll �‍♀️ wait for government respond in the coming weeks
is SARS not a national issue? Is SARS operating only in a regional part of d country.

Haha, the govt can't use force, lest it exacerbate d situation.
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by Brandstudio01: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
Nuisance is the word

Perhaps, that is why there was no SARS in the northern part of the country. Because there is no crime there. People over there don't commit immorality. No smoker and no sexuaul immoralities and No serial Killers

Shame on you Ass Lickers
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by abdulaliyu25(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
theenchanter:
is SARS not a national issue? Is SARS operating only in a regional part of d country.

Haha, the govt can't use force, lest it exacerbate d situation.
sars has been disband all demands are accepted by the government so what do you guys want again lol
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by abdulaliyu25(m): 11:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Perhaps that was why there was no SARS in the norther part of the country. Because there is no crime there. People over there don't commit immorality.

Shame on you Ass Lickers
someone can’t say his opinion without you guys insulting him mtsww
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by nkwuocha: 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
#Revolution continues
#RestructureOr secession

We are tired of being lumped together with the retrogressive North. Let them rule themselves while we chart our own course.
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by theenchanter: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Perhaps that was why there was no SARS in the norther part of the country. Because there is no crime there. People over there don't commit immorality.

Shame on you Ass Lickers
there's no crime in d north, u say? What of the primary function of SARS which is anti-robbery and anti-kidnaping?

Why are bandits having field day over there?

1 Like

Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by Brandstudio01: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
theenchanter:
there's no crime in d north, u say? What of the primary function of SARS which is anti-robbery and anti-kidnaping?

Why are bandits having field day over there?
You didn't read my post
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by theenchanter: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
You didn't read my post
ok, u've modified it.
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by nkwuocha: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let the North govern themselves with Sharia.We don't believe in amputation or beheading as a legal punishment for crime.
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by Brandstudio01: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
theenchanter:
ok, u've modified it.
God forbid I support evil
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by theenchanter: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Brandstudio01:
God forbid I support evil
cool. cool
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by sweerychick(f): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2020
abdulaliyu25:
if you know Nigeria well you'll see that the North would be at the receiving end because the south is tired of their hegemony. So it's a tactical restructure. We don't need the north to join because Nigeria is already a divided state.. and we all know that they're scared because for once in the history of Nigeria, the south is speaking with one voice. So sit back and enjoy the show. Endsars protest was just a pre- warm the main match is about to start. I'm just happy this is happening in my life time and for once I am proud to be called a Nigerian ($outhern Nigerian though)
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by abdulaliyu25(m): 1:47am On Oct 16, 2020
sweerychick:
if you know Nigeria well you'll see that the North would be at the receiving end because the south is tired of their hegemony. So it's a tactical restructure. We don't need the north to join because Nigeria is already a divided state.. and we all know that they're scared because for once in the history of Nigeria, the south is speaking with one voice. So sit back and enjoy the show. Endsars protest was just a pre- warm the main match is about to start. I'm just happy this is happening in my life time and for once I am proud to be called a Nigerian ($outhern Nigerian though)
��� loll alright we wait and see mrs south
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by tartar9(m): 2:09am On Oct 16, 2020
nkwuocha:
Let the North govern themselves with Sharia.We don't believe in amputation or beheading as a legal punishment for crime.
But you believe in burning people alive for allegedly stealing Maggi undecided
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by nkwuocha: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2020
tartar9:

But you believe in burning people alive for allegedly stealing Maggi undecided

Burning people alive unfortunately is a Muslim thing, several times you people closed down churches and burn congregants alive in the north.
Re: The Endsars Protests Will End Soon Thread by peace80037: 6:30am On Oct 16, 2020
:there's no crime in d north, u say? What of the primary function of SARS which is anti-robbery and anti-kidnaping?Why are bandits having field day over there?You didn't read my post

(1) (Reply)

Military Technology Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths / Reps Consider Scrapping NYSC As Bill Reaches Second Reading / Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.