Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Shock Wave From The New Generation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock Wave From The New Generation (206 Views)

12 APC Governors, Senators, Reps Want New Generation Chairman / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / Meet The New Generation 2019 Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shock Wave From The New Generation by aramadaokunrin(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
I am in my mid 40's and my generation has taken all the sh*t thrown at us by the government( both past & present).We have had to eat whatever they cook, palatable or not through bad policies and governance.
But no balls to stand up to them....but with what i ve seen so far during this protests....Nigeria has a future, and I dare to say a bright one at that.
What we couldn't do,the upcoming generation has shown like a million Stars to give us hope.
We'll take back our country! Not through violence but through a superior level of reasoning, planning and strategy.
2023 came rather early for Nigerians,we will not be tired or weary. The road is still far but our strength shall be renewed and we'll mount up with wings like the Eagle.
The level of coordination demonstrated so far shows Nigeria can work if the principalities and powers in our nation can take their claws away from our jugular.
Forward ever, backward never.
#istandwithyouall

I have spoken.
AramadaOkunrin

1 Like

Re: Shock Wave From The New Generation by Ikengawo: 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
taa!

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: LASG Sets Up Panel To Investigate SARS Brutality / #ENDSARS... Pontius Pilate / Video:endsars Protesters Mourn Wit Tears Hold Candle Light For Protesters Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.